PDA

View Full Version : The new Miss USA?

RICHARD
05-18-2010, 09:25 AM
I was flipping channels the other night and caught the end of the pageant.

The five finalist were on stage, four blondes and a brunette.

I was immediately drawn to the brunette and saw that she won the whole deal.

She was a very attractive gal and was pretty jazzed I picked the winner.

Since then I heard she is a first gen woman of Middle Eastern descent.

And THEN I saw that there are photos of her winning a 'stripper pole' contest a few years back!

Still?

I wondered about the pageant photos where all the gals posed in underwear and stockings.

-------

I had to laugh about all the possible boycotts and protests about the story.

The main one would be the religious protestors that object to a Muslim woman showing so much skin and the other side who feel that women should be free to do so.

You have the purists who think that a stripper pole contest is too racy for her to have in her closet and the folks who think that the pageant photos are not that racy.....

What does bin Laden think of the whole deal?

What side does he take? Does he have any kind of pride in knowing that a Muslim woman presides over an American beauty pageant?

Or, does he play the hardline religious prude?

Just wondering?:D:eek::confused:

wombat2u2004
05-18-2010, 10:03 AM
He would probably believe that this womans soul was corrupted by America.
Goatherders think things like that. ;)

happylabs
05-18-2010, 10:17 AM
Oh myyyyy...I missed all of that!

So, you picked the stripper/pole dancer before you knew she was famous for that? :D :p ;)

IRescue452
05-18-2010, 12:26 PM
I saw the story, thought how stupid beauty contests are, then was shocked for a second when they said she's not even American born, and then I was over it. Boy will that make a lot of people angry. I don't understand why they still have these neanderthal pagents anyway. Its a parade of dumb nasty chicks I sure wouldn't want representing me.

Grace
05-18-2010, 01:09 PM
You have the purists who think that a stripper pole contest is too racy for her to have in her closet and the folks who think that the pageant photos are not that racy.....

The stripper pole was not in her closet - the pictures are from a contest held by a Detroit local radios station - mojo in the morning. (http://mojo.channel955.com/main.html)

Catty1
05-18-2010, 01:15 PM
AND whenever some woman wins one of these contests, especially if it is national or international, some media types are just lurking to drag nude pics or etc etc into the fray.

I bet they have the info lined up on each contestant ready to go!:rolleyes:

Grace
05-18-2010, 05:04 PM
More info, Rimah Fakih is not the first Miss USA to be of Middle Eastern heritage.

The father of Julie Hayek, Miss USA 1983, was born in Lebanon.

RICHARD
05-18-2010, 08:21 PM
The stripper pole was not in her closet - the pictures are from a contest held by a Detroit local radios station - mojo in the morning. (http://mojo.channel955.com/main.html)

The prizes for the contest was, money, adult toys and her own stripper pole.

She spent the money- what do you do with adult toys and a stripper pole?

Keep it in the closet, the toys go in the drawer....I'd like to believe that any parent would be shocked to hear that their daughter made 1st place in a pole dancing contest?

He said the contest was run by actual strippers, but contestants did not strip. "They're not naked. They're encouraged to wear comfortable clothes."

As champion of the pole, won some jewelry from the show's sponsors and a take-home stripper pole. Hardly enough to lose a Miss USA title over.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/05/rima-fakih-to-retain-miss-usa-title-despite-stripper-pole-contro/

Other sites reported adult toys.......

Oh myyyyy...I missed all of that!

So, you picked the stripper/pole dancer before you knew she was famous for that? :D :p ;)

Come on, what do you expect from me. I told I have a gift for stuff like that?;)

Suck on that, bin Laden.....:eek::);)

RICHARD
05-18-2010, 08:24 PM
And women across the globe celebrated...

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/saudi-woman-attacks-a-religious-practices-cop/19481842