PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

Uniqueviking
10-20-2002, 05:53 AM
Hi everybody. Finally got my butt back here (thanks to Luna's mommy, lol). I think it's been around a year since I posted here the last time, but I still see furbabies and their families that I remember (such as Edwina and Casper and Kitty)!

Anyway just wanted to say hi to y'all :)

Ohhh, and Kirsten told me there's another Dane here too now: Fister and his mommy Randi *waves hi*

Former User
10-20-2002, 05:57 AM
YAY! Finally you are back! Wonder why you remember us ;) Good to have you back!
Any news about your furkids? Any new additions for example?;)

Uniqueviking
10-20-2002, 06:02 AM
Thank you!

Yeah, there are some changes in the household here. I lost Bladie 2 mths. ago :( Beans and Jade were mourning so bad I got anohter kitten even though I hadn't planned on it so soon after the loss of Bladie, BUT I now have Brownie too (the ultimate brat, lol) and she is 4 mths old! I'll upload some pics of her later and show y'all :)

Uniqueviking
10-20-2002, 06:06 AM
Awww, Casper and Kitty have definitely grown up (just took a look at their homepage and they were kittens the last time I saw them)...they are sooo beautiful :)

Former User
10-20-2002, 06:06 AM
Sorry to hear about Bladie :(
Congrats for the new addition then, I bet you have one rascal in your hands by the sound of it. Yes, pictures, do post them, we love pics here! :D

Former User
10-20-2002, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Uniqueviking
Awww, Casper and Kitty have definitely grown up (just took a look at their homepage and they were kittens the last time I saw them)...they are sooo beautiful :)

Boy, it sure has been a long time you were here LOL! Yup, they are all grown up, but only in their size, not their behaviour :rolleyes:

Kirsten
10-20-2002, 06:10 AM
Hi Viking, I see you've finally found your way back in here! :D

Luna and I are saying Welcome back!!! to you and Luna's three Danish cousins! :cool:

Kirsten

Uniqueviking
10-20-2002, 06:13 AM
Brownie, the ultimate brat, lol

http://www.sitecenter.dk/uniqueviking/nss-folder/scrapbog/B14_2.jpg

and this is what Beans looks like now (she is 2 y.o. now)

http://www.sitecenter.dk/uniqueviking/nss-folder/scrapbog/Oct02_2.jpg

and Jade (who HATES the camera...as you can see in the pic, lol) is 16 mths. old now

http://www.sitecenter.dk/uniqueviking/nss-folder/scrapbog/2_Oct02.jpg

Uniqueviking
10-20-2002, 06:15 AM
Hi Luna and Kirsten :)

Here we are again and we just talked 1½ hours on the phone, lol + the time I talked to/with Luna, ha ha :D

Kirsten
10-20-2002, 06:17 AM
Ah, your sweet cuties... :)

LOL, Jade looks really upset in that pic, the poor girl! :) BTW, Luna started pawing at the new cam this morning, I guess I tried her patience a bit too much lately - especially after her horrible Advantage 80-experience! LOL

Kirsten

Former User
10-20-2002, 06:18 AM
awwww, they are all so adorable!!!

Uniqueviking
10-20-2002, 06:21 AM
Hahahaha, Luna Toon has lost the patience with her mommy...and like I say: Next to Casper and Kitty, Luna IS the most photographed cat in the world, lol :p

Kirsten
10-20-2002, 06:26 AM
LOL, she's catching up on them! :D

Kirsten

Former User
10-20-2002, 06:29 AM
LOL for both of you, I've calmed down drastically now...I don't take pics everyday anymore... ;)

Kirsten
10-20-2002, 06:33 AM
Niina, I see you're making progress... ;) Can't say the same about me, since I got that new didi cam, I just can't resist... But Luna really seems to lose her patience with me now! LOL

Kirsten

jenluckenbach
10-20-2002, 06:37 AM
Hi uniqueviking,
I was not here a year ago, but welcome back anyway. I just adored your kitty pictures! Is Brownie trying to keep herself fresh in that Zip lock baggie? (terrible pun, I know) Beans is a pretty cat with a great name. And poor Jade, her eyes are so big at that frightening camera. You'll have to sneak a picture when she's sleeping and doesn't know you're there.

Former User
10-20-2002, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Kirsten
Niina, I see you're making progress... ;) Can't say the same about me, since I got that new didi cam, I just can't resist... But Luna really seems to lose her patience with me now! LOL

Kirsten

Kirsten, I'm afraid C& K are the same, they totally ignore the camera now and when I try to make them look at the camera for a nice pic, they either turn their head away or go away. Now, how am I supposed to take pics then :confused: I take it that they are fed up with the camera too :rolleyes: :)

Kirsten
10-20-2002, 06:49 AM
Too bad, Casper and Kitty were great kitty models, but now they really seem to be tired of it. :(

So is Luna, she turns her head or closes her eyes due to the flash... Just took a few while she was playing though, but I think she needs a break. :)

Kirsten

10-20-2002, 07:03 AM
Welcome Uniqueviking !! I was not a member yet when you left . But I know Casper & Kitty very well ; they live only 1/2 hour drive from here ! And their humans (Niina & Patrick) are our friends !!
They even made a super web-site for me ! Go and have a look , so you will learn to know my pets . Do not forget to sign my guestbook !:D

Randi
10-20-2002, 07:10 AM
Hi Uniqueviking! Welcome back! Another dane - how neat! :D - Hvor i Danmark er du fra?
Brownie, Beans and Jade are gorgeous! Looking forward to more pics! ;)

toughCookie
10-20-2002, 01:10 PM
welcome back , even tho I was not here either when you were here last year, I joined in March of this year, after I lost a cat:(
your cats are so cute, especially Brownie!

Uniqueviking
10-21-2002, 06:40 AM
Thank you for the nice welcome (back) :)

Lut, I already knew about you and your cats...Kirsten told me about y'all and I already checked out your babies's site too ;)

Randi, jeg har lige sendt dig en PM!

jenluckenbach
10-21-2002, 07:42 AM

Randi, jeg har lige sendt dig en PM!

No fair, that"s cheating!

:D :D :D :p :D :D :D

just kidding

Uniqueviking
10-21-2002, 08:59 AM
LOL...neener neener neener :D

One of your cats looks sooo much like my Beans - they could be twins! :eek:

Kirsten
10-21-2002, 09:14 AM
LOL...neener neener neener :D

LOL, I know what you said, I know it... :p :D

Kirsten

Uniqueviking
10-22-2002, 01:13 AM
LOL, Kirsten! So all the times I've spoken Danish to Luna Toon on the phone have paid off...even her mommy is now learning :D

Kirsten
10-24-2002, 01:07 PM
LOL, Kirsten! So all the times I've spoken Danish to Luna Toon on the phone have paid off...even her mommy is now learning :D

LOL; right! :) Even though I think Luna is understanding more of it than I do! LOL

But I learned to read a bit during our holidays in Denmark! :)

Kirsten