PDA

View Full Version : Cheap flights

Marigold2
05-17-2010, 06:56 AM
Looking to fly from Ohio to Ct. Am looking on all the usual places to find tickets like Expidia, Cheap Air, Smartfares etc.....
Does anyone have any suggestions. I know that leaving midweek is cheaper but I have to go on a Friday.

Marigold2
05-17-2010, 09:51 PM
Booked my flight, cheapest I could get was $257.00. What happened to all the $69.00 flights?

moosmom
05-18-2010, 08:45 AM
Marigold,

If you DO come to CT, wanna hook up???? I live in East Hartford.

phesina
05-18-2010, 01:27 PM
Depending on where you're going in CT, maybe check what it would cost to fly to and from Providence.

Karen
05-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Yup, Hartford isn't a very popular airport, so sometimes flights there are more expensive. What's the occasion for you heading out our way?

Marigold2
05-18-2010, 05:35 PM
Going to visit my niece the vet, we are very close and I don't see her enough. My son lives about 4 hours away so maybe he can come down too and we can all get together.
She lives in Glastionbury, I have been to Stratford twice but am really not familar with the area. Am flying into BDL.
Thank you so much for the invite Donna but I won't have a car and only have 2 days to spend with Linda as is.
I think she has the days planned already on where she wants to take me which is fine. We always have a good time together.
Again Donna, so very very sweet of you. You are the heart and soul of Pet Talk.