PDA

View Full Version : Ghost has moved in with my sister

Barbara
05-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Well you heard (at Cat's Memorial) that my sister's Clarence passed away.
She left his basket in the basement and now has seen a very wiry and hungry tabby cat sleeping there once in a while. He runs away as soon as someone comes near- this is why he got the name of Ghost.
My sister is sure that Clarence passed her address around and she hopes Ghost will be a part of the family soon.

Randi
05-16-2010, 02:58 PM
Clarence surely must have spread the word when she was leaving. :) I hope Ghost will stay next time so she can find out what a good home she found - and we get to see some pictures. ;)

Laura's Babies
05-16-2010, 03:58 PM
awwwwww! Is she putting food there for him/her? Once Ghost learns she is not a threat but a friend, Ghost will warm up to her being around... TONS of magic luck to your sister!

RICHARD
05-16-2010, 04:53 PM
Ahem,

You mean a "gespenster"?:D;):D

catmandu
05-16-2010, 06:34 PM
:love: I have Shadow Porch Cats ^6 ^6 out there who are either afraid of me, or the Bigger Stronger Porch Cats like the Duke of Earl ^6 The Earl of Ebony ^^ Tommy Tabby ^^ or Pouncer Roccalno!!!
:love:
They come to me now , but it taes time TLC and Patience.
I was at the Angels Diner with Jorge and Janice of Poco Loco and they had a BOGO Deal on Montreal Smoked Meat Piled High.
I brought a huge sandwhich home shared with the Found Cats ^^ and then divvied with the Earl and the Pouncer Roccalno.
A can of sardines or tuna fish r kippers I find is a graet ice breaker with Porch Cats:love::love:
That was so nice of Clarence to give Ghost yoye Sisters address,
Clarence doesnt want his Meeowmie to be alone and Cat-Less!!
:love::love::love:

moosmom
05-17-2010, 07:43 AM
Aw, how sweet. I still get little messages from MooShoo and Mollie Rose. It's bizaare but in a comforting sort of way.

When my Dad (RB 1997) comes to visit, I smell cigar smoke. No joke. That's why whenever I go by a cigar smoking den, I stick my head in and inhale. Puts a smile on my face everytime!!!