PDA

View Full Version : Electric Collars...AHHH!!!

RockyRoad
10-19-2002, 10:06 PM
Ow, man those things hurt! You know those electric collars everyone uses to keep their dogs from going off the lawn and barking and stuff? Well this girl I know has two Greyhound Mixes, Jersey and BooBoo. Well they both have electric collars to stop them from barking, and I was mad at them for it. So I removed the collar from the dog and put it on. Everyone came running over and said "what are you doing??" and I said I was going to see how much it hurt the dog. Then I barked like a dog real loud and it gave me the worst pain of my life!! Ow it hurt it felt like I was dying. When I got back up I was like in shock and I told them they were very rude to keep a thing like that on a dog barking is their language. The good thing is my neck is fine and the dogs no longer wear those collars:).

slleipnir
10-19-2002, 10:22 PM
I know, my dad used to make me use on for Jo, I put it on my hand and on the other side barked in a deep voice, and it went off..it REALLY does hurt, and thats my hand!! I'd never use it again, especially when it went off, and Jo cried, and it went off for her crying..I had to run and take it off her, so I 'forgot' to put it on, and dad gave up on telling me to put it on..I hate them, they shouldn't exist..

aly
10-19-2002, 11:01 PM
Thats wonderful they don't use them on the dogs anymore!!!!! I HATE those collars, ugh.