PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo...

moosmom
05-13-2010, 03:40 PM
I've decided on a tattoo. I think it's going to be on my boob or down at the small of my back with his date of birth and date of death.

caseysmom
05-13-2010, 03:43 PM
I like ankle tattoo's personally if I was going to get one...the boobs don't get any prettier with age:D

Karen
05-13-2010, 04:37 PM
Remember, if you get it on your back, you'll not be able to see it. But if you get it maybe on your shoulder or ankle you could! a friend got a daisy tattooed on her foot so that when she looked down, she'd see it!

Medusa
05-13-2010, 05:55 PM
Whose date of birth/death, Donna?

Catty1
05-13-2010, 06:36 PM
Mary, it's Mooshoo. :):love:

Queen of Poop
05-13-2010, 06:51 PM
Oh, make an ankle band out of it, with flowers and paw prints. It could be beautiful and you'd get to see it every day.

phesina
05-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Oh, make an ankle band out of it, with flowers and paw prints. It could be beautiful and you'd get to see it every day.

I like that idea too! What a wonderful memorial.

Twisterdog
05-13-2010, 07:52 PM
I like ankle tattoo's personally if I was going to get one...the boobs don't get any prettier with age:D

LOL ... so true! I have tried to get each of my tattoos where they won't get and larger - or any longer! :p

Catherinedana
05-14-2010, 06:52 AM
I have one on my chest above my left boob where it will withstand most of the ravages of time (it has so far, anyway). It's a good place to get a tat because it doesn't hurt so much, you can see it and it peeks prettily out of things that you wear.

CountryWolf07
05-14-2010, 09:52 AM
I've thought about getting the word, "Faith" or something relating to it on my wrist, where it will be easily hidden by a watch. So possibly, if it's something I like, it'll have to be a handwriting so I will probably practice on writing the word, until I find the RIGHT one.

lizbud
05-14-2010, 11:04 AM
Years ago I had my ears pierced and I thought that was pretty daring.
It was like my "walk on the wild side" :D Don't think I'd ever want the pain
of a tattoo.:eek: Good luck with yours Donna.

K9karen
05-14-2010, 07:06 PM
Good for you, Donna. I've debated on having a tattoo of Logan on the outside of one ankle, and Cody on the other, but needles are my nemesis. Since I have so many MRI's and CAT scans, I don't think I can have them. Maybe times have changed.
I'd love to see you get the tattoo where the world can see it.

AdoreMyDogs
05-14-2010, 10:17 PM

Yep, me too hehe. I actually passed out (no joke) when I had my ears pierced. I'm sooooo surprised I could deliver 2 children. I'd never, ever have the nerve to get a tattoo.

Congrats on the tattoo, Donna. I hope you're happy with it :)

FabulouslyFierce
05-14-2010, 10:25 PM
How exciting, it's the perfect memorial to a lost furbaby. I plan on getting my dogs paw prints tattooed on me, I just don't know where yet.

Suki Wingy
05-15-2010, 02:08 AM
Good for you. :) Just make SURE you do your research on which place you pick to get it done. I made that mistake and as a result my first tattoo is not as smooth as it could have been if I had just gone to the shop two blocks down the street.

moosmom
05-19-2010, 09:17 AM
The tattoo will be done by "Inker", who's been doing tattoos for over 35 years. He did 4 of mine already. They're on the shoulders and hips. Not sure where this one is gonna go.

Gary,

Thank you for giving me the idea of "One Fine Day" as that is going to be part of the tattoo. I brought a picture of MooShoo with me so he knows what he's dealing with. I won't have it done until August as he's pretty booked up. I'd rather have someone like Inker do it, as he's done my other ones. Just gotta figure out where it's gonna go.

We've decided that it'll be MooShoos picture, above it "MooShoo 1999-2010, below it will be a rainbow (Rainbow Bridge) with the words "One Fine Day".

Logan
05-19-2010, 12:08 PM

I am so with you on this one, Liz.