PDA

View Full Version : I have to get The Earl of Ebony into My Vets ASAP.Warning Graphic Photos!!

catmandu
05-12-2010, 05:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/meowies3139.jpg
Its looking preety bad now:eek:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/meowies3138.jpg
I will send this to my Friends at the Animal Welfare Association.:love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/meowies3140.jpg
And although the Earl of Ebony roams he likes the Food here better:love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/meowies3141.jpg
I just pray I can help him in time:love:
Hes such a Great Little Fellow
Please pray for the Earl of Ebony/Tippy:love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/new%20photos/meowies3142.jpg

Catty1
05-12-2010, 05:22 PM
OMG Gary!

Ask Animal Welfare and/or your vet about putting a wee amount of traniquilizer in EBT's food - he has to get to a vet!

Poor baby!:(

moosmom
05-12-2010, 06:21 PM
Poor baby. Please see if you can get him to a vet. That abcess looks really bad.

3Catcondo
05-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Oh No Gary...bless his heart. I wish I lived close by, I would help you get him to a vet for care. Prayers being sent to you guys that you can get him help before it gets worse. :love::confused:

Amy

phesina
05-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Prayers for Ebony Beau Tubster, and a candle.. that he can get to the vet's in time to have this fixed up.

That is a really good idea to see about putting a tranquilizer in his food. Maybe your Animal Welfare friends can help with getting some for him.

Freedom
05-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Tranqs take time to take effect; he could be 3 streets away!

I think a humane have a heart trap, like we use for the ferals, is called for.

Prayers for poor baby

Laura's Babies
05-12-2010, 10:17 PM
OMG! Poor baby!!! Prayers for you to get him to the vet asap! (looks like it hasn't hurt his appetite though) Healing thought and prayers coming your way for him. GOD BLESS you Gary for all you do for these babies.

Anikaca77
05-13-2010, 07:42 AM
I hope you can get him to the vets, will he let you pet him since you seem to get close with the camera or are you zoming in?

Poor guy my prays for him.

I also wish I lived closer or I'd be there trying to help out.

Melissa

GILL
05-13-2010, 08:08 AM
I hope that you can get him to the vet. I know it's hard to get hold of some of these guys.
GOOD LUCK and our prayers are with you and Ebony.

lvpets2002
05-13-2010, 08:57 AM
:( Oh my that does look bad..Prayers Uncle Gary that you can catch him & get to the Vets in time.. You might try live traping.. Prayers & Huggss..

catmandu
05-13-2010, 09:33 AM
The wheels are in motion to get the Earl of Ebony/Tippy to the Vets, they are standing by ready to help.:love::love:
Once I get the Earl Of Ebony/Tippy in a carrier they will be ready to take My Black Stray in.
I pray all goes well and that he beats the odds that are so against him.
And yes he does like his meals, hes like a little steam shovel, especially as he gets meals elsewhere!!:love::love:
Hes a Great Cat, he deserves a better fate.:love::love:

Medusa
05-13-2010, 01:55 PM
I do hope and pray that all goes well for EBT and for you, Gary. :love:

Pinot's Mom
05-13-2010, 01:59 PM
:love:Prayers :love:

Keep us posted on this poor baby.:(

cassiesmom
05-13-2010, 06:25 PM
I do hope and pray that all goes well for EBT and for you, Gary. :love:

Me too :love: Holler if there are any visit charges we can help with.

Edited to say I'm with Phesina - could you somehow slip a tiny dose of sedative into his dinner? That he might fall asleep, and then you could scoop him up and the vet whisk him in for a look at that wound. Fingers crossed and prayers offered.

phesina
05-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Me too, all of the above.

catmandu
06-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Rest in Peace My Little Earl of Ebony:love::love::love:. I pray we will meet at the King's Buffet Tuesday and at a Great Place.
One Fine Day.:love:

dehlers43
06-05-2010, 03:01 PM
Awww, what happened????

catmandu
06-05-2010, 04:04 PM
My Poor Earl of Ebony was found off of Beach Road and been hit by a car, or mauled by a Dog.
My Poor Little Porch Cat:love: certainly deserved a better fate, he deserved a Pet Talker Cat Life where his only problem would be which bed to sleep on.:(This is not a good place for Stray Cats , I am glad that I was able to help Scrappy Two :love: and Tubster Panther and save at least some Porch Cats from a sad fate.:)
RIP My Friend:(

dehlers43
06-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Godspeed little one.....

3Catcondo
06-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Gary
I'm so sorry to hear about Earl of Ebony. I'll be sending prayers up for you and him that he is in a better place and watching over the Found Cats Hotel.

:love:

Amy

MoonandBean
06-06-2010, 07:38 AM
So sorry! I'm sure he was hit by a car and that he didn't suffer. You gave him the best life a stray could have and now he goes to RB with wings filled with love. :love:

catmandu
06-06-2010, 08:03 AM
I am all right now with My Porch Angels in their Mall with so manyplaces to eat, and would you believe it, a whole store full of beds!!!:love::love::love:
Thats the nicest thing to be able to lie on something that is soft as a cloud.:cool::cool:
And the Buffet where ther's always FOOD!!
Thank You for Your Prayers , and I wish you could came with me to Our Angel's Diner , where we are having My First Brunch.
I would share a Casserole , Steak and Eggs and Cream with All Of You at Pet Talk.
Yours Truly The Earl Of Ebony Aka Tippy.
:love::love::love::love::love: