PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here use Amazon?

Laura's Babies
05-12-2010, 08:00 AM
I use Amazon often and the only problem I have with them is in leaving seller feedback. They wait forever to send you the notice to leave seller feedback then when I go to leave it, I am just sent in circles. It tells me I have no recent purchases and no feed back to leave... it is never a easy task to leave feedback. I hate that the seller thinks I am ignoring them by not leaving any feedback but it is impossiable to do.

I have contacted Amazon in the past to let them know I am having this problem and a few days later, I can get in and leave feedback but I had to do it everytime I made a purchase. Now, I can't even find a "contact us" button anywhere.

Am I just missing something? Is it ME or Amazon that the problem is with? I've always had good transactions and left good feedback when I could get in to leave it.

happylabs
05-12-2010, 08:30 AM
I frequently buy from Amazon. I don't recall having a problem with this but maybe I am just not paying attention. Can you go and post a feedback before they ask you?

My new love is Etsy. They have some interesting and unique jewelry there. I bought a necklace a couple weeks ago and now I have my eye on another one. :D

BitsyNaceyDog
05-12-2010, 08:36 AM
I buy from Amazon all the time. I don't buy from outside sellers too often though, I generally stick to things that are sold directly by Amazon. Unless the product is especially awesome or really horrible I almost never rate/review it. You don't need to wait until they contact you though, you can just go to the product you purchased and rate it right there on that page. I actually didn't know they contacted buyers, maybe it goes into my junk email? Or maybe it's because I usually only buy directly from Amazon rather than outside sellers?