PDA

View Full Version : My great nephew made this

Laura's Babies
05-12-2010, 07:30 AM
Worried about what the oil spill in the gulf is going to do to the gulf shores, he went out to capture the beauty of the Pensacola Beaches before the oil arrives. I have always loved these beaches and we have spent a lot of time on them. Their beauty is breath taking. I never thought I'd see the day they would be in such danger.

Ryan has studied videography (is that what it is called?) and is very good at it. If you haven't seen the beaches in Pensacola, go take a look at the beauty there that he captured in this video..

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0X7bk2G1PDk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0X7bk2G1PDk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Freedom
05-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Laura, he is quite talented, I LOVED it! For one thing, it made me want the warm weather NOW, he heee. I especially like the shots of the grasses in the dunes, that one at the very beginning is awesome.

He captured the feel of the beach well.

aTailOf2Kitties
05-12-2010, 09:50 AM
I :love: Pensacola Beach! I have caught many a fish off of that very pier. My in-laws vacationed in that area every summer for over 30 years. They haven't gone the last few years and I'm really missing my beach time. :(

lvpets2002
05-12-2010, 09:55 AM
:eek: WoW what a great video Laura.. Your great nephew did a good job.. I loved it.. I sure hope the oil does not ruin all the beachs.. Its just all so heatbreaken that humans cannot fix the messess they create..:(

Laura's Babies
05-12-2010, 12:30 PM
aTailOf2Kitties, then we probably passed on that beach! I've been going for about 40 years, even lived in P'cola several times and still have friends and family there..

On the noon news they have found 3 daulphins washed up dead here in Louisiana somewhere, not sure what caused them to die but are sure it was the oil spill. That is so sad!!

Anikaca77
05-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Great Video!