PDA

View Full Version : Please Help~!!~

ChewmonkeyBC
10-19-2002, 06:12 PM
Help!!!!
My mothers new puppy Scamp again is causing problems...while me and my brothers where at school and my mom in town she put Scampers in the crate.....Well I got this crate for my birthday from my parents,a very big one for my GSD..Well i dont crate my dogs while im not at home they stay out side....And i havnt been useing it latly because sport likes being outside alot....So i took out my bedside table and put the crate in by the bed,i made it look all nice and pretty and put a green sheet over it and you would have never guessed that it was a dog crate unless you go up and move the sheet.....On top of the crate I had my sterio and my alarm clock,Bible,Beanie Babie Doggies,Dog NicNacks,Japanees candle holder,Japanees windchime hanging above it(u can see i like Japanees garden stuff :) ) and a fern (fake)......right when me and my bros got home my mom and grams did too....and when i went into my room DISASTER.i cant even explain the mess:eek: :eek: Im going to try to post a Before and after picture of the mess.........can any one help try to figure out how to stop this???

Kay

FCR:)

aly
10-19-2002, 11:54 PM
How is it happening? Is Scamp jumping around in the crate and knocking it all over?

ChewmonkeyBC
10-21-2002, 05:13 PM
courier blue
I have nooo clue,i think he pulled the sheet that was covering it into the crate and that was how every thing fell of,,,,and the sheet is in pieces.......o yea it has this tray in the bottom and the tray was out side of the crate.i have yet to find out how he managed this.....i will download the pictures and put them on here.......

Kay:)

FCR