PDA

View Full Version : Ringo!

tatsxxx11
05-11-2010, 05:49 AM
Good morning to you, beautiful Ringo! What an honor it is, to be the the first to congratulate you on being crowned Dog of the Day!:) Me and my Lab Star were so happy to see a beautiful Labbie being featured here today.

I was heartbroken to read that your Daddy passed so soon after his dream of being a Lab Dad was fulfilled.:( But I have a feeling that he couldn't have loved you more had you two shared a lifetime of years together. And no doubt he is looking down from heaven, so happy to see you being honored here today; knowing that you are being so well cared for, so loved, enjoying the most wonderful life with your "uncle" and precious furbro Baskin! I'm sure you miss your Daddy, but thankfully your wonderful family was there to fill in that empty placde in your heart!

What a dynamic duo you and Baskin make; best buddies, doggie soul mates, fellow enablers!:D Labbies are known for their unmatched loyalty to their families, their big hearts and love for all things living; you are living proof of that! They're also known for their love for food, and true to your breed, you and your partner in crime, Baskin, are consummate counter cruisers! hehe My Lab Star has more than once, stolen a stick of butter, a loaf of bread, a cake off the counter! Once she managed to pull an entire raw salmon out from the fridge!:eek::rolleyes::D What goofers you guys are!

Yes, along with the unconditional love and devotion you show us, the endless smiles, laughs and joy you Labbies bless our lives with is a priceless gift. Ringo, you are not only everything we Lab lovers covet in your beloved breed, you also do your beloved namesake proud, and your family is so blessed to have you in their lives. Your Daddy's memory lives on through you, and I can't imagine a more cherished legacy!

Thanks for starting my day off with a huge smile, sweetheart! I hope you and Baskin are both treated to a very special, fun, food and adventure filled day, celebrating with your humans, all of your adoring friends and fans of all ages!:) Love, hugs, kisses and happy Labbie butt wiggles to you and Baskin, from me and my girl Star!:love::love::love:

LHCamry
05-11-2010, 07:25 AM
Hi Ringo....What a handsome fellow you are. I just love your name. Your dad named you right. I am so sorry that you did not get to spend more time with your dad. But I am sure you made him happy the short time you had together. Baskin is also very handsome. I bet the two of you have a great time together. Congratulations on being our DOTD. Ringo and Baskins have a wonderful life.:love::love::love:

An Animal Lover:love:

MoonandBean
05-11-2010, 08:50 AM
What a gorgeous labby we have right here in NE PA :) Maybe Sunny and I will get to meet up with you some day at Kirby Park and you and Sunny can play together :)

kaycountrygal
05-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Labs are great dogs, arent they? I have a mixed lab, a stray, that we adopted. I'm sorry your father died but at least he had some time to know and love Ringo. Congrats on being DOTD. Thanks for sharing your story and photos. Kay in NC

momoffuzzyfaces
05-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Ringo what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

What a treat to see your sweet face today! I'm sorry about your daddy leaving so soon. I know he is watching over you though. It was wonderful that you could give him so much happiness and love during the last year he was here. It sounds like you are still loved so very very much. :love: I hope you and your furbro Baskin are both being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D:love:

Momo
05-11-2010, 02:41 PM
What a lovely Lab you are...and a smart counting doggie too!
Enjoy your DOTD status, Ringo! :)

lizbud
05-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Hi Ringo,

Great to meet you today handsome boy.:) Sorry about your dad
Ringo, but I'm so happy that you got to stay in the family. It's wonderful
to have brother Baskin to keep you company. You two make a great pair.
Congratulations on being picked as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
many cyber hugs & kisses sweetheart.:love:

Daisy and Delilah
05-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Ringo was our Mom's favorite Beatle. We knew where that name came from. You are such a handsome hunky man, Ringo!! We are tearing up at the thought of Dad having to leave you so soon. It's wonderful that you can be still in the family and loving life these days with brother, Baskin. He is quite a handsome fella too, by the way!!! You sound like the all around perfect boy and we are very happy to meet you today!! Congrats on your big day as our most deserved DOTD!!! Kisses from us to you and Baskin please. Happiness to all of you always!!!! :love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool: