PDA

View Full Version : The Earl of Ebony escapes , singing Born Free!!

catmandu
05-09-2010, 11:49 AM
It was so blustery and windy yesterday and when the Earl Of Ebony came
on the porch, I put his bowl of food out and decided to let him stay out of that wind and cold and damp.:)
But he must have paniced and tore enough lattice out to escape!!:eek::eek:
I think hes got a lot of Pouncer Roccalno in him , they have to be free.
Hes scared of me now, and I am so sad that I somehow scared him off.
:(:(
And Today I saw My Tubster Panther hassling the latest of the Scratchy Family!!:eek::eek:
I took Humphrey in and put two bowls in different spots so there need be no combat.
I pray I can help one of those Poor Lost Souls.
:love::love:

Killearn Kitties
05-09-2010, 03:59 PM
My girls are keeping their paws crossed that the Earl of Ebony and all the other porch cats will one day realise just where their bread is buttered and become Found Cats!

Freedom
05-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Oh deary me, Earl of Ebony sure is a challenge!

catmandu
05-09-2010, 04:59 PM
I had LES as I went out and it was as though the Earl Of Ebony knew me not.
I thought that I was doing the right thing letting him stay on the Porch as I didnt wanr Miquelito and Tubster Panther to attack him.
I guess I will have to start all over again.
:eek::eek::eek:

catmandu
05-10-2010, 09:37 AM
This morning the Earl of Ebony was there for his bowl of Pro Plan Turkey and Chicken:)
Then when I was waiting for the bus , one street over I see the Earl and hes going to the house beside the bus stop. :D
He meeeeeeeeooows for the Lady as though hes starving, and she alraedy has a bowl of food all ready.
:cool::cool:
Hes a smart Cat , The Real Of Ebony aka Tippy for the tip of his white tail.:love:
I dont giove his secret away, only that I noticed the wound on his neck:eek:
She has no idea of who he is either:(
I pray thatI, This Lady or another Person on his food run can rescue the Earl Of Ebony aka Tippy.:)
Hes a regular Feline Little Hobo:love:

cassiesmom
05-10-2010, 02:03 PM
This morning the Earl of Ebony was there for his bowl of Pro Plan Turkey and Chicken:)
Then when I was waiting for the bus , one street over I see the Earl and he's going to the house beside the bus stop. :D
He meeeeeeeeooows for the Lady as though hes starving, and she already has a bowl of food all ready.
:cool::cool:
He's a smart Cat , The Earl Of Ebony aka Tippy for the tip of his white tail.:love:
I dont give his secret away, only that I noticed the wound on his neck:eek:
She has no idea of who he is either:(
I pray that I, This Lady or another Person on his food run can rescue the Earl Of Ebony aka Tippy.:)
He's a regular Feline Little Hobo:love:

Earl, you silly! You got a double breakfast! Big prayers that you will be rescued and become an indoor kitty guy with a forever home.

catmandu
05-11-2010, 09:37 AM
I heard hissing and spitting and The Earl of Ebony:love: and Pouncer Roccalno:love: were staring Feline War 3!!!!:mad::mad:
I had to use the wisdom of Solomon and put two seperate dishes down.
I think Pouncer Roccalno:) was winning, shes a bit of an Amazon Cat Lady!!!
I wouldnt mess with her!!!:D:D:D