PDA

View Full Version : Tissue Paper = Instant Cat Toy

happylabs
05-08-2010, 08:57 AM
Well, one of the cats got ahold of a pack of tissue paper I had bought at the dollar store. They had a field day with it as my mother would say. For a couple days it was on the floor in my living room and they would run and dive into it. Today before I decided it was time to throw it out I sat on the floor and played catch with Tink. Got a very short video of it and posted it on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPG8Svs7kJI

moosmom
05-08-2010, 09:00 AM
That's a riot!!! I've got videos in my phone of BAD A$$ Buddy and LuLu wrestling and it's so funny. Problem is I don't know how to get them outta my phone and onto my computer to share.

LuLu's toy of preference is the cap to a Half and Half carton. The kind you pull out and there like a little disk and ring. She plays fetch with it for HOURS!!!!:rolleyes:

catmandu
05-08-2010, 09:33 AM
Aww!
What a funny Happy Playful Tuxedo your Little Cat Companion is.:love::love::cool:
I love to find instant toys for the Found Felines too, they play with the wraps from Poco Loco that still have that wonderful Tex Mex Aroma!!!
:love::love::love:

happylabs
05-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Aww!
What a funny Happy Playful Tuxedo your Little Cat Companion is.:love::love::cool:
I love to find instant toys for the Found Felines too, they play with the wraps from Poco Loco that still have that wonderful Tex Mex Aroma!!!
:love::love::love:

That is great! Scented cat toys. :D

cassiesmom
05-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Dear Helen,

Cassie here ... I wish you and Tink were here to teach my mom to play that game with me! Tissue paper is one of my very favorite toys.

My meowmie bought a new candle holder at Pier One and it was wrapped in paper - she hid a mousie in the crumpled up paper for me to play with. That was pretty fun too.

She said to tell you that Tink is a very beautiful tuxie and thank you for this video!

Purrs,
Cassie (and Elyse)

happylabs
05-09-2010, 02:38 AM
Dear Helen,

Cassie here ... I wish you and Tink were here to teach my mom to play that game with me! Tissue paper is one of my very favorite toys.

My meowmie bought a new candle holder at Pier One and it was wrapped in paper - she hid a mousie in the crumpled up paper for me to play with. That was pretty fun too.

She said to tell you that Tink is a very beautiful tuxie and thank you for this video!

Purrs,
Cassie (and Elyse)

That is a great idea! I am going to try that. Tink would love it. Thanks for the compliments on my little baby Tink. I think she is beautiful too and such a comedian!

Laura's Babies
05-09-2010, 06:20 AM
They :love::love::love: anything paper, especially tissue paper! The things we do for our babies, letting them trash our houses. I LOVE Tinks pretty tummy!