PDA

View Full Version : It happened again!!!

moosmom
05-06-2010, 01:00 PM
I was at my computer and it was around 9:30 pm. I heard what I THOUGHT was Murphy meowing at me behind my back. I turned around and she was nowhere to be found. All the cats were sleeping, out like a light. It was either MooShoo or Mollie Rose and I immediately started to cry. Everytime this happens, I go into a crying jag. It's like putting salt in a wound.

Taz_Zoee
05-06-2010, 01:31 PM
It hurts right now, but eventually it will be comforting to you to hear them or feel them.

HUGS

dehlers43
05-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Although it would probably scare the bejeebers out of me, and of course make me cry like a baby, I would love to hear my Winston again......

catmandu
05-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Moo Shoo:cool: and Molly Rose:) are sending you an update on how they are doing and that things are going well.:love
I hear Moose's purr and the little Precious Squeak and My Cats all meeowing when they want me to find something or make a menu choice.
Its such a pleasure to hear My Friends:love:
Moo Shoo and Molly Rose are telling you, Hey Meeowmie, Were all right, and having a great time with all Our Animal Angels Friends.
Dont cry Meeowmie:love: , were in a good place now, and we will always be with you , until we meet again in a Wonderful Place.
One Fine Day:love:

moosmom
05-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Thanks Gary.

Laura's Babies
05-06-2010, 06:05 PM
They just want you to know they are doing alright and want you to be happy and ok... I would be talking my butt of to them telling them how much I still love them.

Medusa
05-06-2010, 06:09 PM
I still see my Pidgie Pie quite often. I just stop and smile. Your RB furkids are doing that to make you happy, Donna, not sad. They want you to know that they're ok and that they haven't forgotten you. No more crying. Be of good cheer. :love:

RICHARD
05-06-2010, 07:37 PM
I "see' things in my house all the time.

Especially at the doors. I see shadows out of the corner of my eye, walking past the windows.

--------------

I have always seen 'things' like that.

I worked in the basement of a building in a records room.

There were aisles/shelves of paper and I while working, by myself, I would always see 'people' walking in the department, but when I would go out to the main walkway, there was no one there.

I chased many a shadow at night, while I was by myself.:eek:

cassiesmom
05-06-2010, 07:51 PM
(((((((HUGS))))))) for you, Moosmom!

kitten645
05-07-2010, 01:09 AM
I know Calvin sees Hobbes all the time. I can tell by his body language. I feel him at night when I'm in a semi-sleep state. I think as children we can see alot that we loose as adults. All life has energy and that doesn't die. It is just transformed. You have a bond with those energies that can't be broken. They are with you always.

Pawsitive Thinking
05-07-2010, 04:49 AM
It's like putting salt in a wound

Try not to think of it like that - the cats would hate to think they were upsetting you. They just want to call in every now and again to let you know they are both fine and happy and to show you that the bond you have with them will never be broken :love:

Laura's Babies
05-07-2010, 08:08 AM
Even when they are gone, that bond don't ever break....Love goes on forever!

catmandu
05-07-2010, 09:23 AM
There was a plastic bag in the wind , blowing too and through and I could see in my minds eye a whole collection of Our Awesome Angels chasing that bag and playing tag.:cool::cool::cool: Chasing that bag , their Wings of Silver and Gold glistening in the sun.:):):):)
That made my day to see Our Awesome Ones having so much pure fun!!!:love::love::love: