PDA

View Full Version : funny A.M.

toughCookie
10-19-2002, 11:14 AM
this morning while I was in the tub, I could hear the kitchen chairs rolling around, like so many other times, the kitties jump on and off them and from chair to chair, making them roll around, but it seemed to be more than usual this morning, I wondered what are they doing? later I found out what the noise was, there was one that had been knocked on it's side! I have no idea how that happened! LOL then while I was watching animal planets funniest videos, my cats were running around the kitty tower, on its side, I put it like that with a sheet over it for them to play, anyway, I could have turned off the tv, they were as good as the show, running around and jumping out at each other, and as I looked Louise jumped straight up! just wanted to share the funny morning hehe. cats are a riot sometimes:D :D

Former User
10-19-2002, 01:03 PM
what do you mean by sometimes? ;) I can totally picture what has been going on at your place, sounds very familiar. We have only 2 cats, but when they are at it (running etc.) they sure sound like a herd of elephants! And they can make a couch for 3 to shake if they want to. :rolleyes:
They sure are nice and entertaining. We have that riot going on every night, morning and afternoon... :rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
10-19-2002, 05:01 PM
speaking of a herd of elephants, there goes mine now!

Cataholic
10-21-2002, 09:53 AM
True Story ......(I mean as opposed to the joke stories I can tell at times)...I was living in Massachusetts in a second floor apartment, with hardwood floors and one year old cat Texas. The guy below me came up and asked when I got a dog, and did I have to let it run all over the apartment??? Hello? It was my little boy Texas, who sounded like a miniature horse (think Barbie sized) when he ran! :D :D

krazyaboutkatz
10-21-2002, 11:41 PM
Mary, that's a great story. That's what I love about my cats. They always seem to make me laugh or smile every day. :)