PDA

View Full Version : We want to come inside meowmie!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-04-2010, 05:28 AM
Both Maya & Inka love to go and play in the garden.
But as it was rather cold this week, they beg to come inside after only 2 minutes... :rolleyes:
Maya goes and sits on the windowsill, and looks where I am; then she stares at me, meows, or even put her frontpaws on the window standing on het hint legs...
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/binnen1.jpg

Inka always sits on the doormat. As she has a very poor eyesight, she waits untill she sees "legs" passing by! It's weird, she doesn't see faces or bodies from there, only moving legs....! Poor girl

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y144/berlut/binnen2.jpg

catmandu
05-04-2010, 09:32 AM
My Found Cats love your Graden, and they would love to sit out in the grass!!
Theres an extension coming for the Ebony Beau Memorial Enclosure maybe 24 x 20.
That will let them play in the grass, be in the sun and be safe!!
Your Cats will recieve an invitation, especilaly a belgian Beauty named Snoopy!!:love::love:
Hes always in the heart of My Carrot Colored Little Lion!!!:love::love:

cassiesmom
05-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Awww, Maya and Inka! Soon the weather will be warmer and you will be able to enjoy the garden for longer periods of time. You are very beautiful! Kisses for you, and for Zazou and Snoopy also!

Karen
05-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Poor little Inka looks so cold! I'd invite her over here, where it is unseasonably warm, but I know she'd miss her mommy too much!

lvpets2002
05-04-2010, 02:38 PM
:love: Yup meany meowmom.. Let them babies in.. They do look cold.. They are both so Adorable & such Cutie Pies..

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-05-2010, 05:52 AM
:love: Yup meany meowmom.. Let them babies in.. They do look cold.. They are both so Adorable & such Cutie Pies..

LOL88 I let them back back in, right AFTER I took this picture :p

Freedom
05-05-2010, 08:03 AM
They sure do know how to communicate, don't they? He heee. Warm weather is on the way, you 2!