PDA

View Full Version : Help! New name for "Cats in the Net" needed!

Kirsten
10-19-2002, 09:22 AM
Since last night, for some reason the domain name for one of my cat pages, www.cats-in-the-net.de.vu, isn't available anymore. I have no idea why 'cause the other de.vu-domains I own are still working.

However, now I'm thinking about changing the name for Cats in the Net to get a new domain name for it. But so far, I haven't decided how to name the page now, so I would like to ask you to vote for one of the names. Other suggestions are also welcome.

If you want to take a look at the page before you vote for a name, it's also available with this url: http://home.t-online.de/home/0554132997-0004/index.html

Thanks for your help in advance! :)

Kirsten

koxka
10-19-2002, 09:30 AM
I like all of them, except for Cyber Kitties.

10-19-2002, 09:42 AM
I voted for "cats on the net" . In this way , the name isn't changing very much ; is better , I think !

RockyRoad
10-19-2002, 10:18 AM
I voted for Kitty World. I just think that works.

Randi
10-19-2002, 02:39 PM
I also think you should stick to Cats on the net, because of the little change. :)

Ann
10-19-2002, 03:49 PM
Yeah, I remember your site! How wierd that your domain name won't work anymore, I wonder what happened :confused:

I voted for Cats On The Net cause of the small name change, but I think Net Cats sounds really good too. The only one I didn't like was Cyber Kitties cause well... Uhm, to be honest it sounded like some kind of smutty site (you know what I mean). Sad but true, it's a common term nowaday.

Good luck with the name change :)

Kirsten
10-19-2002, 04:03 PM
Ann, I guess you're right about Cyber Kitties - sad but true, like you said...

Yep, I think maybe cats on the net would be the best, but since several options at nic.de.vu (where the domain is registered) are not available right now due to server updates, I'm hoping that the original cats in the net-domain might be back when they're ready. I only wonder why my other domains (like Luna's page or the pet cemetary) are still available 'cause they're also registered at nic.de.vu, but maybe they have only problems with a few of their servers, who knows... :confused:

Kirsten

Kirsten
10-20-2002, 06:13 AM
Ah, looks like the old url is working again! I finally was able to log into my account (which wasn't possible due to server updates lately) and there it was announced that there might be problems with some urls, so they recommanded to simply confirm the corrects settings which I did - and the page was back! :)

Kirsten