PDA

View Full Version : Lilly

chimom
04-30-2010, 06:55 AM
you are just a beauty. I have 3 short haired chihuahuas myself. congrats on DOTD

tatsxxx11
04-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Congratulations and happy Dog of the Day to you darling Lilly...and to your proud person Sophia, and leader of the pack, hubby Chippy, too!:D What a beautiful, sweet and loving little lady you are! I'll just bet those after school kisses you lay on your Mommy after a long day at school is the highlight of her day!:love: And how nice of Chippy to wait his turn get loved on!:D (You have him well trained!;)) Your Mom Sophia is so blessed to have you both in her life, and we're honored to crown you and Chippy too, as our very special and most deserving, honorees!:) Enjoy a fun day of celebration, being loved and spoiled rotten!:D Hugs and lovies to you, precious Lilly and Chippy!:love::love::love: (Don't forget to fit in some beauty sleep time! hehe)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-30-2010, 12:27 PM
Lilly what a gorgeous girl you are!!! :love:

What a treat to see your sweet face today. It sure made my rainy day brighter. :) I hope you and your entire family are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D :love:

lizbud
04-30-2010, 04:08 PM
Hello Lilly,

You are a very pretty girl & I'm very pleased to meet you today.:)
Congratulations on your special day as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY.
Sending many cyber hugs & kisses sweetie.:)

cassiesmom
04-30-2010, 05:05 PM
Lilly, what a cutie you are! I'm smitten! How wonderful that you greet your person with kisses after school. That must make her day! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Lilly and to Chippy, too!

chocolatepuppy
04-30-2010, 07:07 PM
What a little cutie you are Lilly!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!!!:D

Daisy and Delilah
04-30-2010, 07:46 PM
For heaven's sake!!!! We should have been given a huge cuteness overload warning before looking at our screen. Lilly, the picture of you and Chippy is more than we can take. As a matter of fact, this is me, Delilah, our Mom just hit the floor. Daisy is fanning her.;) How cute are you both???!!! We are so happy to meet you today and hear about how adorable you are. A true Chi diva and just the way we like it!! Congrats on your big day as our DOTD little girl!! Please tell Sophia to give you a billion tiny kisses from us. Please share some with Chippy too. Happiness always!!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool: