PDA

View Full Version : Sharing pics of the Kitty Kabana

dehlers43
04-30-2010, 01:07 AM
I just thought I would share a few photos of the kitts and their outdoor screened patio fondly known as the Kitty Kabana. I also couldn't resist the photo of Princess Chelsea Pearl in the Rock Star box...LOL. The other kitty is my big boy, Franklin..... :)

Barbara
04-30-2010, 02:55 AM
What a fantastic place to hang out in the sun:)
Franklin and the Rockstar princess have a palace here:)

Sonia59
04-30-2010, 03:46 AM
Your kitties are gorgeous, and spoiled in their outdour palace! :love:
The Rockstar box suits very well to such a beautiful Princess :)

kitten645
04-30-2010, 04:07 AM
Holy moly! Can you adopt me & Calvin? We'd be happy as clams in that Katbana!!

catmandu
04-30-2010, 09:35 AM
When I extend the Ebony Beau Tubster :love:Memorial Area , thats exactly what I want my contractor to build on both sides and out front of their Enclosure so they have more room to roam and they can go out on the grass.:cool:
Hopefully this will keep Tubster Panther in, he has a bad habit of sleeping on my mean neighbors Porch!!:eek::eek:

Taz_Zoee
04-30-2010, 09:36 AM
Wow that is great! I'd love to have a place like that for Paizly. And maybe if I had a place like that I could get more kitties! :D

dehlers43
04-30-2010, 10:22 AM
The Princess had been an outdoor kitty before she adopted me (she was preggers when I got her - Franklin is her baby!) so I had issues with her wanting to bolt out the door at every opportunity. I thought if she had a safe outdoor play space she would be less inclined to dash outside. She has only gotten out once since the kabana grand opening and that was my fault....:rolleyes:
Franklin was born in my bedroom and had never felt dirt beneath his feet....it was so funny to watch him the first time he went out.

I'd love to see pics of other kitty play rooms!

krazyaboutkatz
04-30-2010, 11:40 AM
Hi and welcome to PT.:) I love your kitty kabana.:) Both of your cats sure are gorgeous too.:)

I live in a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo on the 2nd floor so I only have a balcony area that I prefer my cats not being on so all of my cats are strictly indoor only. I do have the living room/dining room area set up like a kitty play area with lots of toys, cat beds, and several cat trees etc. I'll attach an older picture here to give you an idea. It's now set up differently and they have an additional catbird house condo too.

Barbara
04-30-2010, 01:27 PM
BTW Diane- I see you are from Monterey! Monterey and Pacific Grove would be a dream place for me to live- so please when you are adopting can you adopt me as well?

Randi
04-30-2010, 01:42 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :)

What a gorgeous pair they are! My Fister is so envious of their kitty kabana.

Sonia59
04-30-2010, 03:25 PM
Franklin was born in my bedroom and had never felt dirt beneath his feet....it was so funny to watch him the first time he went out.

This reminds me of my Peppito who was born in a house. The first time he went out, he walked as if he was walking on eggs or in cold snow :D

lvpets2002
04-30-2010, 04:49 PM
:love: Aweee the Babies are so Sweet & Adorable.. great pics thanks

cassiesmom
04-30-2010, 05:22 PM
dehlers43, your kitties are beautiful and what a great cabana they have!

orangemm
05-01-2010, 07:21 AM
What a great area! Your kitties must love it a lot. It looks wonderful, all the comforts of home in the great outdoors WITHOUT any of the dangers!:)

p.s. My boys want to know when they can visit! ;)

chocolatepuppy
05-01-2010, 08:49 AM
What a nice enclosure for your kittys! They are both adorable!:)

happylabs
05-01-2010, 08:59 AM
The Kitty Kabana is awesome! I would love to build something like that for my cats. Nice kitties. :):love: