PDA

View Full Version : few pics of two of my kitties....

carole
04-28-2010, 05:07 PM
just a few recent pics of two of my girls Nikki, the tortie girl and my blackie Lexie, i hardly post of Lexie as it is so hard to get a photo of her, but i thought these were quite cute, she has taken to playing on the tarp over my daughter's car, running all over it, and having a great time.

There is one of Nikki sitting on my Ash's grave, she never sits there, just took to it after he passed away, strange what kitties do some times, always have a lot of pics of Nikki as she is so photogenic, don't you all think? Enjoy.:)

carole
04-28-2010, 05:11 PM
A few more for you to enjoy.

Karen
04-28-2010, 05:25 PM
Lexie, darling pink is definitely your color!

Mama Carole, thanks for posting pictures of your special girls! :)

catmandu
04-28-2010, 05:35 PM
Hi Lexie and Nikki, this is Your Friends the Found Cats Hotel Companions!!!
:cool::cool:
It sure is good to see you again, and like We Found Cats , you have found your Purrfect Furrever Home where you are so loved and cherished!!!
:love::love:
A Big MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWW From Us All!!!
:love::love::love::love:

carole
04-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Karen Lexie just loves that pillow, it was one my daughter had when she was little, i gave it to her and she won't hardly be without it, she used to come and sleep on our bed, i would say now get in to position, she knew what i mean't,would promptly obey and lay down with her head resting on her pillow for the night, that was until Ellie took over the bed, still we have an old couch in the bedroom that was in my daughter's room as she bought a double and single bunk set ,it is broken and has a big hollow in the middle, so guess who has decided this is her new place, yup lexie. just good everyone is happy, poor Lexie though she has been on our bed for years, mind you she kicked Ash off, so i guess it is only but fair lol.

Glad you enjoyed seeing my girls karen and Gary.:)

phesina
04-28-2010, 08:29 PM
Thank you, Carole! What beautiful pictures of such nice, lovely, beautiful girls!

Pinot's Mom
04-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Great pictures, thanks! :)

cassiesmom
04-28-2010, 10:16 PM
Nikki, you are very beautiful and I love your tortie coat and your pink nose! Lexie, you are very beautiful too! Such a shiny, sleek black coat. How nice of your meowmie to share these photos of you :love: :love:!

carole
04-28-2010, 11:11 PM
yes that is one thing about Blackie's their coats are always gleaming, she is my mother's favourite, and i think Lexie knows it too. lol:):D

Anikaca77
04-29-2010, 07:19 AM
Awww those pictures are so cute. Your babies are adorable.

Melissa

davidpizzica
04-29-2010, 08:40 AM
Oh, Sis, what beautiful furbabies you have in Nikki and Lexie! Nikki was also the name of my first tuxie adoption.

lvpets2002
04-29-2010, 03:18 PM
:love: How so Sweet & Adorable these two are.. great pics thanks

carole
04-29-2010, 03:30 PM
Oh yes David i remember that, well my Nikki has decided to plonk herself underneath the computer desk as i type this, a new spot for her, i guess she likes to be close to me, here is a pic of Ellie, i have posted this one before, but i think i should post one of her,as she is so cute too, and some of you may not have seen her,i am sure she is feeling left out, not having her pic on here lol.:)

Here is another of lexie on the bed, close up, and yes with her special pink pillow again. see i told you all she loves it.:D

DJFyrewolf36
04-29-2010, 04:07 PM
Lexie reminds me so much of Spook. Spook loves to climb in, on top of, and around cars lol. Silly black kitties!

Give your crew a *hug* for me!

Sonia59
04-30-2010, 03:53 AM
Aww, thanks for the pictures of your babies. They live in a nice place and can have a lot of fun with the tarp, tree, etc. :)
This little pink pillow suits very well to a black Princess! :love:

carole
04-30-2010, 06:33 PM
thank you, Oh yes doesn't spook look like her, she has a wee white speck on her chest though, you cannot see it in the pics,yes they enjoy their special little places around our house and in it.:)