PDA

View Full Version : skyler

jackswow
10-19-2002, 01:50 AM
What a beauty you are!! Some day, I will live in a place where I can have a pup, and I want one just like you. But I think my kitties might try to herd YOU!!

Angels3
10-19-2002, 06:32 AM
Congratulations from a fellow Aussie (with 2 legs!), Skyler. With a big grin like that, you deserve to be Dog of the Day, bringing sunshine to us all.
Aren't you clever herding the kitty! We have 2 shelties who do the same.
Have great day!:)
Marie

tatsxxx11
10-19-2002, 07:50 AM
Good Morning, happy, happy Skyler!!:) Who could help but break out in a huge grin at the sight of your sweet, sweet face, those sparkling blue (and brown??) eyes and that beautiful, BIG smile??:D With that loving, peppy, playful personality, your gentle and loving disposition, I'm sure there's never a blue day at your house!! What a sweetheart of a pup!!:) Congratulations to you dear Skyler, our smilingest, happiest, most deserving Saturday Dog of the Day!! Herd your humans and kitty pals in a big pile and have a great day of celebration!!

jackiesdaisy1935
10-19-2002, 08:57 AM
Good Morning Skyler, the pup with the grin on his face. What a beauty you are. I would give anything to see you herd the Kitty around the yard, that must be so funny. What a sweet boy you are, you put a smile on my face this morning to start the day out right. Congratulations dear, sweet, funny, handsome Skyler Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

RockyRoad
10-19-2002, 09:41 AM
Awww hello Skyler! How did you never meet a stranger?? Well I guess it is a benifit for you anyway! You seem so sweet and nice!! I see yu have two different color eyes. They make you look so beautiful. Once while I was over my friend Jenny's house we went to her neighbor's and he had a Siberian Husky with different color eyes! She was so beautiful! Make sure you don't break mommy's lap lol! I hope you recieve many special things on your special day!! Congratulations on Dog of the Day!!;)
Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.

turner
10-19-2002, 09:49 AM
You are a beautie! Congrats on being DOTD. I love your colors

anna_66
10-19-2002, 10:24 AM
My, aren't you just a truly awesome dog! You are one of the happiest dogs I've seen in a long time, lovely smile you have there!
Herding the cat? Well, I guess that's what you were meant to do ;) I'm sure it's quite a site!
Hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of love & fun!

Birdie4U
10-19-2002, 10:45 AM
Your little guy is so pretty and what a happy guy he is. I have 3 Aussies and can only tell you there is no other breed for me.
My Dinkum too smiles all the time, I love the story about the kitty and have one about my Dinkum and the neighbor's cat on my web pages.
Your Skyler remains me of my Birdie who is gone now. My Aussies or old now and all were until retired, great herding dogs.
Your Skyler is a special Aussie, how luck you or and now lucky he is to have you. :)http://pages.ivillage.com/iriserskine (pages.ivillage.com/iriserskine)

hardercy
10-19-2002, 11:55 AM
What a gorgeous, happy face you have, Skyler! Such handsome colors. Congrats on your special day.

missprissy
10-19-2002, 12:01 PM
What an awesome dog! YOu sound like a real treasure gorgeous. And what i wouldn't give to see you herd the kitty cat. Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!:) :D :)

Adge Gibbs
10-19-2002, 03:48 PM
Skyer is a really cool looking pooch! Eyes just like my old husky, Haro. He looks like a super happy dog and that's awesome!

Congrats kiddo on being Dog of the Day!

lizbud
10-19-2002, 06:28 PM
Hi There Handsome Skyler,

I love your picture & story Skyler. What a wonderful
friend and companion you must be. I love your beautiful
coloring, and precious smile. Congratulations on being
chosen as our Special Saturday DOG OF THE DAY !!!

AvaJoy
10-20-2002, 12:33 PM
I have a white cat named Schuyler (same pronunciation, just traditional spelling) and he has one blue eye, and he also has never met a stranger . . . so friendly and open to everyone he meets. This must be a trait common to the bi-eyed Schuylers of the animal kingdom! ;)

Congratulations on your special honor, and for being such a swell guy, Sky!:)