PDA

View Full Version : Jay Baldwin's at it already!!!!

moosmom
04-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Jay Baldwin hasn't been out of prison 24 hours, when Irene got a call from a vet's office. Irene and I spent hours doing DO NOT ADOPT letters, including a description of him to every vet, pet shop and rescue organization, and ACO in the state of CT and NY.

Well, one sharp vet tech noticed a man fitting the exact description of this monster, (6'3" tall, heavy set, balding with baseball cap on, glasses and, get this A PRISON BELT). When she asked for some ID he refused and left.

Because the a-hole Judge Karen Sequino didn't put any stipulation on his release, he's not on probation and does not have to stay away from any animals nor is he forbidden to own any. Unfortunately,

Light candles and say prayers for the first animal he gets his hands on. He is a sociopath with a very bad anger problem. He also goes by the alias of John Shaw. He will do ANYTHING to get his hands on an animal.

God how I hate our judicial system!!!

Catty1
04-24-2010, 11:12 AM
I hope the vet tech notified the vet and/or the police! Isn't he banned from owning animals?

pomtzu
04-24-2010, 11:49 AM
OMG - the only thing he needs to be at a vet clinic for, is his own euthanasia!!! :mad:

But even that would be far too humane for the likes of him.....

moosmom
04-24-2010, 03:30 PM
Nope, can't do a thing about it because the effing judge didn't put any restrictions on his release. Every ounce of information is circumstantial. In other words, he has to be caught at it before he can be arrested. Nice, huh???

Marigold2
04-24-2010, 09:01 PM
There has to be a way to stop him.

Vette
04-24-2010, 09:04 PM
:confused: I dont understand why they dont keep a closer surveillance on people like him cuz a lot of murders use animals as their 'test subjects' an than they move on to people later.

Medusa
04-25-2010, 07:06 AM
He has to be stopped somehow.

moosmom
04-25-2010, 08:50 AM
Yesterday (second try) he went all the way to Salisbury, CT to an adoption day looking for an animal. They had to lock all the doors and put the surveillance camera on the entrance. They required people to show a picture ID. This guy is out there looking and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.

They actually had the police watching over this adoption day. It shows that he knows he's being watched in CT so now he's going over the border to NY, RI. Before he got arrested the first time, he went into a pet shop that had kittens for sale, put two of them under his jacket, trying to steal them, and tried to walk out the door. Fortunately, the sales clerk caught him and retrieved the kittens. He took off.

I'm putting a call into the prosecuting attorney tomorrow first thing to let him know what's been going on. After seeing the prosecuting attorney in action, I doubt it'll do much good.

Daisy and Delilah
04-25-2010, 03:31 PM
I agree with Ellie!!! Euthanasia for him immediately!! What a demented moron.:mad: :mad: :mad:

momcat
04-26-2010, 08:09 AM
OMG - the only thing he needs to be at a vet clinic for, is his own euthanasia!!! :mad:

Amen, Ellie, Amen!

Catherinedana
04-26-2010, 10:00 AM
This is the most insane thing I have ever heard of. With him exhibiting this behavior as soon as he is released . . .nothing can be done? What kind of nonsense is that? He's a nut! End of story!! Doesn't the judge see that? Stealing kittens? I'm horrified!!

Anikaca77
04-26-2010, 10:11 AM
My prays that he doesn't get a free kitten off craigslist or anything like that from the papers too. My prays for the kitties.

Melissa

Freedom
04-26-2010, 10:27 AM
Oh. My. God!!@!

moosmom
04-26-2010, 12:54 PM
I spoke with the court clerk at the prosecuting attorney's office. I asked her for Paul Gaetano's email to send him a letter notifying him of Baldwin's dealings since his release from prison.

Get this...THEY ALREADY KNOW WHAT HE'S UP TO!!!! Unfortunately, there's not a damn thing that can be done till he is caught again. We've notified all the ACO's down in that area and everyone is on the ball.

I only wish...ooops, gotta be careful what I post. Last time I had the state police (and a cutie at that!!!) at my door.

moosmom
09-14-2011, 08:18 AM
My interview of Jay Baldwin made the Examiner!

http://www.examiner.com/government-in-hartford/undercover-with-kitten-killer-jay-baldwin-meriden-he-s-at-it-again

wombat2u2004
09-14-2011, 11:57 AM

Rat poison is cheaper. :D

carole
09-14-2011, 03:52 PM
oh my god this makes my blood boil, why on earth are monsters like this allowed to exist in our world,the judicial system just sucks, worldwide, until they make an example of people like this it just will continue, he is one very sick individual, which this world can well do without.

Fingers and all paws crossed this moron can and will be stopped for good, i can only wish the very worst to happen to him.:mad::mad::mad: