PDA

View Full Version : Thelma & Louise

chimom
04-23-2010, 09:29 AM
You girls are so beautiful. Just adorable. I love goats. My parents always had goats when I was growing up and they would eat out of our hands and let you walk them on a leash.

lvpets2002
04-23-2010, 10:10 AM
:love: Hello there Young Ladies.. Your are both So So Cute & just Adorable.. I just want to Huggss you both.. Congrates on Pet of the Day..

tatsxxx11
04-23-2010, 11:31 AM
Good afternoon Thelma and Louise! A very happy Pet of the Day to you!:love: Those sweet faces of yours could melt even the coldest of hearts...your bio. too!:) I was so moved by your story, Thelma and Louise! I shudder to imagine why you were put up for auction.:( Thankfully your wonderful, amazing forever family came to your rescue, and better yet, kept you two girls together, adopting you both!:cool: I've known several goat loving families over the years, but had never heard of a "fainting" goat before today!:confused: But while you may be special needs kids of sorts, it's clear your condition hasn't kept you from enjoying every moment of your happy, carefree, love filled life! Maybe your Mom will join us in the "Pets" section, and share some of those no doubt precious, priceless pics of you being bottle fed!:love: I hope you girls enjoy a very happy Pet of the Day, celebrating with your humans, and best four legged friend, Raja the cow!:D What a family! Lots of love to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Thelma and Louise!:love::love::love:

bunkab
04-23-2010, 11:43 AM
I love goats...They are so cute and funny

Thelma and Louise are precious.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-23-2010, 12:14 PM
Thelma and Louise you two are just beyond adorable!!! :love:

What a treat for me to see your sweet faces today. They sure brightened up my rainy day!!! I love goats but have never been lucky enough to have one. I hope you both enjoy your special day today.

Congratulations, sweeties, on being our special Pets of the Day!!! :D:love:

kaycountrygal
04-23-2010, 02:54 PM
Thelma and Louise are very cute. I also have pet goats and they are very amusing. Thank you for showing their photos and telling us about them. Kay in NC

lizbud
04-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Hi Thelma, Hi Louise,

What an adorable twosome you make.:love: Your markings are stunning.
If I ever had the land to keep goats, I'm sure it would be a lot of fun.:)
Congrats on being our honored pair as our PETs OF THE DAY.:love: