PDA

View Full Version : ALERT!!EVERYONE -Jay Baldwin is now free to kill again!!!

moosmom
04-22-2010, 09:20 AM
Cat killer Jay Baldwin has been released from prison this morning. Anyone and everyone please, get your animals and kids off the streets!!!! This man WILL kill again. He's been in prison for a year stewing about what he did so he's gonna be one pissed off man looking for revenge.

Catty1
04-22-2010, 11:22 AM
I hope your address is not listed in the phone book...or any of the other protesters...has anyone advised anyone to take precautions?

Yes, it's horrid that he is out - but I am concerned for you (and your kitties).:love::love:

moosmom
04-22-2010, 01:10 PM
My address is not listed in the phone book because I don't have a landline, only a cellphone. We've been busy the past couple of weeks mailing out DO NOT ADOPT and emailing them to every rescue, vet hospital and pet store with his description, and details about the 10 counts of animal cruelty. We all have cans of pepper spray, although I can't see him coming all the way to where I am (I'm almost an hour away from where he is). I'm not worried about myself, as I can take care of myself. I worry about Irene and her mother, who he knows where they live. I hope he slips up and is locked up for good in a lockdown psych hospital. God how I hate that man!!!!!!:mad::mad:

pomtzu
04-22-2010, 01:37 PM
Didn't you say that he had made threats against Irene?? Under the circumstances and with his record, perhaps she could get a restraining order against him, if she meets the criteria. Wouldn't hurt to at least try.....

moosmom
04-22-2010, 03:09 PM
Can't. Unless she's married to him, living with him (UGH!! the thought makes me want to hurl) or has a child by him, she can't get a restraining order. That's insane.