PDA

View Full Version : Jesse

LHCamry
04-22-2010, 07:12 AM
Jesse....I bet you are special. You have the cutest little face. You can come and live with me. I will spoil you also. Congratulations on being our DOTD. You are so pretty.:love::love::love:

An Animal Lover:love:

kaycountrygal
04-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Jesse is so cute. I have a chihuahua also & think they are wonderful pets. I know you love your dog so much. Thanks for showing him; he is so cute. This is my first post & I hope I did it correctly. Kay in NC 4 22 10

momoffuzzyfaces
04-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Jesse what an adorable fellow you are!!! :love:

What big beautiful eyes you have!!! :) I loved seeing them peeking out from the safety of your blankie!!! I hope you and your loving family are having a wonderfully fun day today!!! :)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D :love:

tatsxxx11
04-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Jesse Jay!:) You have the face of an angel, sweetheart! Oh, a girl could get lost in those big, beautiful, soulful brown eyes of yours!:love: Not fair, your Mommy including so many heart melting photos of your precious self...I just may have to kiss my screen!:D Bless you sweet angel boy, for helping to heal your Mommy's broken heart after the loss of her baby, your beloved predecessor Miss Molly. You do her legacy of love proud Jesse, being such a sweet and loving boy; bringing so much joy to her days, while taking your very own place in her heart, right next to Molly's!:love:

Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage sweetheart, being loved to pieces and spoiled to bits by your proud Mommy!:D Make sure she gives you a ton of cuddles and kisses, and of course a soft chew Milk Bone, for me!!!:D Long and happy life to you, precious Jesse Jay. You're just tooo cute!:love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
04-22-2010, 12:51 PM
Welcome kaycountrygal...you did great!:D Love to your Chi, too!:)

lizbud
04-22-2010, 04:28 PM
Hello Jesse,

You sure are a cutie pie Jesse.:love: You sound like a treat to be
around. Thank your momma for sharing your sweet self with us today.
Congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending out
lots of cyber hugs & kisses for you little face.:)

Daisy and Delilah
04-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Hello to you, adorable little man!!! So great to meet you today. We're so sorry to hear about your RB sis, Miss Molly. We know Chihuahuas and are really aware of how we make things so much better. We know you can't completely take Missy Molly's beloved spot in the family but we're sure you will try your best and do a fantastic job to boot!! We hope you have had a superb day as our awesome little DOTD!!! Please tell the family to cover you in butterfly kisses from Florida!! Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool: