PDA

View Full Version : I Am So Mad!!!!

Aspen and Misty
10-18-2002, 02:48 PM
My pour Herb baby!

I hate my school I just hate it! Today in science class A guy named Danille picked up a catpiller we had in our room and shook him for like 5 mins. I wasn';t in the room when this began but when I got in there I beat him up and stole herb. I refused to let danille see him again. I cna't beleave he would do that! Poor Herb lost almost all his fur and barly ever moves. I have him in my room in a little cage because my teacher said he won't survive very long :( and I didn't want him to have to be otuside without his fur, He is almost naked. He is a wolly bear catpiller with no hair! Poor herb! Thanx for letting me vent!

ASHLEY

PS: Please say a pray for my new little guy. I know he is just a moth but he has feelings to.

RockyRoad
10-18-2002, 04:08 PM
Awww, that was so mean!!!

Sam's My Baby
10-18-2002, 05:10 PM
omg! I hate when people do mean things to little animals or bugs just becuase they are soo small! Hope ur little catterpillar is ok!!:( :(

Tina
10-20-2002, 01:17 PM
OMG!! That is so awful!! I hope Herb will end up being alright!

HoRsELUvR
10-27-2002, 06:00 AM
awww.that's sad!I like caterpillars!tell him to get well soon for me.I can't believe that person was hurting the caterpillar like that.I hope he'll be ok.

Aspen and Misty
10-27-2002, 04:58 PM
:( Thank you all for your nice comments. Sadly Herd passed away this past tuesday in his sleep. i thougth I posted on here but I guess I didn't sorry. The boy who torchered herb to death ahd to apoligize to him on Wednesday and he said he was sorry and would never hurt anohter caterpillar.Which I know is a lie because they soon wil be shooting one into the air in a rocket :mad: . Stupid people.

Ash