PDA

View Full Version : Need help testing a Form I created for the Rescue

king2005
04-21-2010, 12:20 AM
I used an online program to help me create an online form for the Rescue I work at/with (we're trying to go green).

It's NOT complete so you should see a grey box at the top right (until I figure out how to get rid of it), non of the fields are mandatory (yet), & there is no verification code (yet). There was a title at the top, but I accidently broke it & forgot to fix it before I had the owner upload the files. Its green & in 20 size font, so it'll make the top area come together better (could be the cause of the grey box)...

Here is what I need:

Go to this URL
http://www.littleresq.net/surrender/form.html

Does it load?
Can you see the 2 images?
Can you type in the fields? (mash type is expected LOL)
Can you select the drop down boxes?
What OS is your computer? (XP, Vista, Win7, MAC x, Ice x, Ubuntu x, Gentoo x, etc)
What Browser are you using?
What version is it?
If you run an adblocker, or some form of a blocker, did it block any parts of the form?
Anything else you think I should know?

Please don't click the "SUBMIT" button UNLESS you have Outlook, as it wont work properly for you.. Even then, clicking Submit isn't needed as its not going to be the final code as its... well... stupid lol :D Clicking on Submit will send us a copy of whatever you typed, please don't spam us LOL

PS. I'm not a programmer by any means, I can just read code well enough to edit, move, & duplicate.. so please bear with me on this.. thanks :)

Anikaca77
04-21-2010, 07:22 AM
Yes it loaded just fine.

I saw the image of the turtle in the person hands and the images of the turtles to tell if it's a male or female.

Yes I could type in the fields.

Can you select the drop down boxes? Yes I was able to do this as well.

What OS is your computer? (XP, Vista, Win7, MAC x, Ice x, Ubuntu x, Gentoo x, etc) Windows XP

What Browser are you using? Internet Explorer

What version is it? Internet Explorer 8

If you run an adblocker, or some form of a blocker, did it block any parts of the form? No I didn't run an adblocker

Anything else you think I should know? It looked really good and I have 2 turtles that I was trying to find a home for forever it seemed and no one has responded so they are still with us today.