PDA

View Full Version : Get the word out....

moosmom
04-19-2010, 07:42 PM
Jay Baldwin, convicted animal killer who was charged with 10 counts of animal cruelty, is scheduled to be released from prison in TWO DAYS!!!!! Please everyone, get the word out!! He's had one year to sit and stew about what he did, which I'm SURE he's pissed and looking for revenge.

I've been busy posting "DO NOT ADOPT" notices on any and all shelter websites with his description, age, and history.

Pray for all the little animals out there unprotected against this monster!!!

momcat
04-19-2010, 07:48 PM
This is so wrong! :mad: :mad: :mad: Keep all pets, children, and the vulnerable off the streets!!! I agree, Donna, there's no telling what this reject from a toxic waste dump might do. (by that toxic waste comment, I meant he's so vile the toxic waste dump kicked him out).

If you can get the tar, I'll bring the feathers.....

lvpets2002
04-20-2010, 10:37 AM
:mad: He is already being released.. I thought he got more than one year.. GRRRR
This is so wrong! :mad: :mad: :mad: Keep all pets, children, and the vulnerable off the streets!!! I agree, Donna, there's no telling what this reject from a toxic waste dump might do. (by that toxic waste comment, I meant he's so vile the toxic waste dump kicked him out).

If you can get the tar, I'll bring the feathers.....

Catty1
04-20-2010, 11:33 AM
Me too, Helene - I thought he got thrown behind bars just a few months ago! :confused::confused::confused:

lvpets2002
04-20-2010, 12:21 PM
:mad: My time goes by fast when its like this Assshll in jail & your wanting him to stay in forever.. OMG I sure hope he dont hurt anymore babies..:(
Me too, Helene - I thought he got thrown behind bars just a few months ago! :confused::confused::confused:

Asiel
04-20-2010, 12:55 PM
I firmly wish that anyone who hurts or kills animals would rot in jail forever. Why let them out so they can repeat their crimes or maybe go on to little kids?

moosmom
04-20-2010, 01:00 PM
He got a total of 3 years, to be served CONCURRENTLY which means he will only serve 1 year. I plan on going to Derby on Thursday to watch the disposition of the case.

Concurrently = side by side years
Consecutively = three years straight

Unfortunately, this pig won't be on any kind of probation.