PDA

View Full Version : It has been years!! I can't believe it..

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-17-2010, 11:49 PM
Hello Pet Talk... WOW !!! It has been two years I think since I have been on. I am excited to get on here... I hope everyone that I knew is doing good! I've missed you guys and thought about ya'll often! Me, Alden, Tinky and Jupiter are doing good. If I can remember how, I'll put up a picture.

Well darn.. most of my pictures of the kitties are too big.. :(

Catty1
04-17-2010, 11:51 PM
HI! I remember you! Great to see you again!

There's another option for your photos that have happened since you were here last, I think.

You can create an album in your own profile (and then tell us about it!) :D

Looking forward to pics and more news! :)

Karen
04-18-2010, 12:09 AM
Good to hear from you, and Alden is so grown up!

Nomilynn
04-18-2010, 12:29 AM
Oh my goodness, it is so good to see you here! I'm so happy to hear you are all doing well. I hope you continue posting!

Barbara
04-18-2010, 05:44 AM
Hi Sara- welcome back. I am glad to hear Tinky and Jupiter are doing well- and Alden is a big and very handsome boy now:)

Randi
04-18-2010, 06:36 AM
Hi Sara, it's good to see you back. I'm glad to hear Tinky and Jupiter are still with you and happy. Gosh, how Alden has grown!

Hope to hear more and see pictures of Tinly and Jupiter.

Fister be 14 in May, he is doing pretty well. :)

chocolatepuppy
04-18-2010, 06:48 AM
Good to see you back!:D

Sonia59
04-18-2010, 07:18 AM
Hi Sara! Welcome back!
Your boy is so grown up :)
I missed pictures and news from Jupiter and Tinky!

ChrisH
04-18-2010, 07:58 AM
Hi, Sara, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/wave.gif good to see you back on the board!:D

Wow! that handsome boy is never Alden! How he has grown!

moosmom
04-18-2010, 10:21 AM
Hey Sara!!! It's so good to see you back and posting. We missed you!! Hope things are well with you.

Since you've been gone, I've lost Mollie Rose (age 16) in September and my beloved MooShoo (age 10) on February 13th (my 57 birthday) from a blood clot.

carole
04-18-2010, 03:21 PM
Oh so lovely to see you back, i do indeed remember you well, i too have lost a furbaby, my sweet old ash from complications of renal failure,he is the one in the siggy here,I am glad you are well and happy and your furbaby's are good to, keep us up to date on how everything is going,it really is good to see you here again.:):love:

anna_66
04-18-2010, 05:01 PM
Hi Sara:D

Cookiebaker
04-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Hi Sara! Alden is SO cute! Its great to see you again! :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-18-2010, 09:19 PM
It is definately great to be back and I am sooo happy to see that a lot of my old friends are still here. Looks like some things have changed and I will have to get used to them.. but I am happy to do that!

Randi, Fister will be 14 in May!! COOL!!! I turn 30 in May... BOOO!!!!! :eek:

Donna... I am sorry to hear you lost Mollie Rose and MooShoo..... :(

Carole.. I am sorry to hear you lost Ash... :(

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome back... I had some wonderful influence from Cataholic to come on back and I am glad I did! Yes.. Tinky and Jupiter are doing wonderful!!! Same ol same ol.. they can't stand each other... lol... they never cuddle and do the cute kitty stuff other cats do. I found an old cat toy (ball that runs on that circle track) under the bed a few days ago and pulled it out and they have been playing with that thing like mad!!! :D I love them so much!

Alden has GROWN LIKE A WEED!!! I can't believe my sweet baby will be turning 4 in July. He is such a good cat kid. He hugs and kisses the kitties and yells at them like they are his kids. Jupiter honestly could live without Alden... :rolleyes: but Tinky loooooves him and sleeps with him every night and nap time..

Well.. like I said... it feels good to be back and will have to do some looking around... Thanks again for the warm welcom back!!!!

AdoreMyDogs
04-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Hi Sara!!! It's so good to have you back again! Alden is SO handsome! What a cute little dude :) I forgot that he and I share the very same birthday until I saw your signature. Cool :)

Since you've been gone I've had 2 of my own, Quinn is 3 and Vincent is 13 months. I still have Kersey but sadly Graham died. I now have a GSD named Boone. I have the same 2 cats, Minion and Miss Mindy.

Thanks for checking in with us. It's nice to see you here :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-18-2010, 09:23 PM
WOW! Congratulations on the two new babies Quinn and Vincint!!!!!

I am sorry to hear you lost Graham... :(

sirrahbed
04-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Sara!!! Hi and of course I remember you :D It was really fun to log on and see your post - I often wonder about you!! I seldom post but do check in each day to read posts.

krazyaboutkatz
04-18-2010, 11:41 PM
Hi Sara. Welcome back!!!:D I'm glad to hear that you, Alden, and the kitties are all doing well.:) I'm now down to 4 cats. I had to put Starr down last year on July 1st because his health was declining. He was only 4 years old but was sick for most of his life.:( I found out in early Dec.2009 that my Sunny had cancer and I had to put him down on Feb. 28th 2010 because he was becoming worse. He was only 9 years old.:(

Storm is still with me and he's 14 years old. He does have small instestinal disease which was causing him to vomit a lot but it's now being treated with medicine and he's doing much better. I think he's lost a little weight but all in all he doing well for a 14 year old cat. Sky will be 8 in June, Pearl will be 5 in May, and Ziggy Stardust will be 4 in June and they're all doing well. I hope that my remaining cats will be with me for many more years to come.

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-19-2010, 09:48 AM
Im sorry Tracey that you lost Starr, and Sunny. I am so happy Tinky and Jupiter are doing really good.. I hope to have them for many many more years!!

Cataholic
04-19-2010, 09:59 AM
YEAH!!! I am sooooo glad you posted! I was tempted to tell PT that I had talked to you, but didn't want to overstep my bounds.

YIPPEE! YIPPEE!

popcornbird
04-19-2010, 11:23 AM
Hi Sara! I remember you!

I can't believe how much Alden has grown! He's no longer a little baby. Such a cute little boy!

I also have a baby boy now! He'll be 4 months next week. Popcorn and Muffin are doing well. They are almost 11 years old now. Time flies!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-19-2010, 01:07 PM
Johanna... I agree!!! YIPEE!!! :D

Popcornbird! Congratulations on the sweet baby boy!!! I am so happy for you! Glad to hear Popcorn and Muffin are doing good!! :D

Vermontcat
04-19-2010, 02:49 PM
Sara, it's so good to see you back here again!:D
We really missed you here, it has been a long time!
You have a lot of catching up to do, my sweet Samantha went to the Rainbow Bridge in the summer of 2008 and I added two beautiful Siamese cats to my family in the fall of 2008.
You can see some new pictures of them I posted recently in Cat General.
I hope you will post more pictures of your two cute kitties and your handsome son too.

Thanks to Cataholic for bringing you back here.:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Oh man.. it is so sad how many losses there has been in the past couple of years... Im sorry you lost Samantha!!! but congrats on the two new meezers!!!!! :)

Logan
04-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Hey Sara! Long time no see! I haven't been here regularly either, but I'm glad I checked in today and saw your post.
Congratulations on raising such a fine young man! He is adorable. So glad to hear that Tinky and Jupiter are doing well too.
The only thing I know of that has changed since you were last here is that we added two new kittens to our home last summer after a rescue mission at a Bojangles restaurant. Henry and Bo are now almost a year old and are certainly lively additions to our home, much more lively than Butter would like. He is a grumpy old man now and I worry about him, but so far, so good.
So good to see you and maybe we can both do a better job of checking in. I always miss my PT buds.
Logan

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-20-2010, 03:27 PM
Logan.. It is good to hear from you!!!! Butter Butter Bo Butter... LOL.. his name always makes me want to sing that song!!!!! Grumpy old man... :D That makes me smile. Congratulations on the new additions!!!!! I can't wait for the day we can add to our crew!

AmberLee
04-21-2010, 09:15 PM
Hi Sara!

I can't believe how big Alden is... it seems he was a baby just weeks ago. Welcome back, dear, I've missed you. (truth be told, I've mainly been AWOL for ... ages now, here.) Good to hear from you.

My Cassy has become a grumpy old man these days, too. Livvy died last summer, kidney failure.

rosethecopycat
04-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Hi and welcome back.

I have lost one kitty, Malfi and I am minus one husband.:rolleyes:

Give those marmies a hug from me!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-22-2010, 02:59 PM
Oh AmberLee im so sorry that you lost Livvy!!!!:(

I am sorry to hear Malfi is gone too... :(

So sad!

shais_mom
04-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Hey Sara! Long time no see! I haven't been here regularly either, but I'm glad I checked in today and saw your post.

:) I have to echo what Logan said! I saw your post and had to re-read it and look at the date!
I too like Logan, do not check as often as I used to (or should) but I miss my friends. Welcome home :)
Alden is a beautiful little man! Congratulations!
I still have Keegan, Kylie and Kloe.
Keegan will be 9 in Sept
Kylie will be 10 in June and Kloe will be 5 in June. :) time sure does fly!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-22-2010, 11:27 PM
I am sooo terribly happy to see that you still have Keegan, Kylie and Kloe!!! There have been too many losses!!!!

It feels really good to be back on and thanks again for all the warm welcome backs!!!