PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Skeeter!

tatsxxx11
04-17-2010, 10:30 AM
Well good morning and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Skeeter!:) I am so honored to be the first to congratulate you on nabbing "top pet" honors! How cute can one critter get?:D Reading your Mommy's loving tribute, learning all about you and your happy life, brought tons of *sunshine* to my icky, cold and rainy day! Your pics and video are too precious for words! (A Ferret's version of hitting the "snooze" button, catching a few extra zzz's)!:D And oh, that shot of you cuddling in your blankie with Fancy? Heart melting! (Loved all the pics!:))

What a lucky family, having you and Fancy and Foxy the Pittie in their lives, bringing them so many smiles, so much joy, each and every day! And lucky you, having not only humans to love on you, but a fellow Ferret as your special lady as well, and a Pittie as a best bud! hehe

Heartfelt thanks to your family for rescuing you, and for giving you all such a wonderful, happy, love filled life!:)

Bunches of hugs and kisses to you precious Skeeter...and to Fancy and Foxy the Pittie too! I hope you all enjoy a very special, fun filled day, celebrating your much deserved day in the spotlight!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-17-2010, 12:44 PM
Skeeter what a happy and adorable fellow you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. Sure made my gloomy day brighter. :) I hope you and your furry pals are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D:love:

susanswatlin518
04-17-2010, 04:41 PM
TOTALLY SWEET! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE TWO OF YOU! HAPPY POTD TO A VERY CUTE ;ITTLE ONE :love::love::love::love::love: I AM A CAT LADY BUT LIKE YOUR KIND TOO! SWEET LITTLE DEVILS! THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US AT PET TALK! SUSANSWATLIN518

chocolatepuppy
04-17-2010, 08:32 PM
You're a little cutie Skeeter! Congrats on POTD! I hope you and Fancy are having a fun day!:D