PDA

View Full Version : Bernard the Beauty

catlove
04-17-2010, 09:14 AM
I feel sooo proud to be the first person to congradulate you this morning, Bernard. You are a handsome, gorgeous, big, fluffy, adorable, dog. :love: You are a true beauty. Hehe, you sort of remind me of a big fluffy teddy bear. :D Those picuters of you were great! I love the one of you when you were a tiny little puppy. :) Happy Dog of the Day! May your day be filled with treats, love and happiness. :D HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tatsxxx11
04-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Good morning beautiful Bernard, Dog of the Day!:) Congrats to you from a lover of drooling, stinky, furry, lovable, mac 'n cheese loving guys!:D What a precious puppy you were, and what a handsome, big boy you're growing up to be! You do you remind me of a big ol' teddy bear! hehe

So, you just had the "big snip?" Awww, what a brave boy...no fun, but a rite of passage, and as your human says, so important to keep you healthy!:) Now, about that mac 'n cheese and rice!:D Gotta watch those carbs and calories to maintain that svelte figure of yours, you know!:p;) You're the best, Bernard! Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, just as you do your humans each and every day!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Bernard! Hope you're treated to all sort of fun activities, spoiled to the max!:D Big hugs and drooly kisses to you, sweetheart!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-17-2010, 12:40 PM
Bernard what a gorgeous baby you are!!! :love:

I'm sure your mommy knows that no puppy is a 'saint' even one who is a saint bernard. ;) Puppy joy can be a bit overpowering at times though. :) Everything is still new to you and to be investigated and/or played with, right sweetie? I hope you and your loving family are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D:love:

irish
04-17-2010, 01:09 PM
What a beautiful boy you are, Bernard. I will happily chase a broom with you any day. Hope you have a long happy life with your loving family. Hugs and treats for you today sweet Bernard.

lizbud
04-17-2010, 04:34 PM
Hi Bernard,

Just looking at your pictures is enough for me to say AWWWW.:love:
You sure are a handsome pup.:) I loved reading your story today. I had
a pup who loved to "help" me with the broom also.:D Congratulations on
being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending many cyber hugs & kisses
for your sweet face.:) Enjoy your special day sweetie.

susanswatlin518
04-17-2010, 04:47 PM
HI BERBARD-SORRY ABOUT THE LITTLE SNIP-SNIP AT THE VET BUT IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU AND YOU'LL GET THE SPRING BACK IN YOUR STEP SOON! IT WAS DONE OUT OF LOVE. :love::):love::)YOU CAN STILL BE THE OBJECT OF MANY LADIES' AFFECTIONS TOO! YOU ARE SOOO HANDSOME HONEY! ALL THE BEST SUSANSWATLIN518

chocolatepuppy
04-17-2010, 08:31 PM
You're adorable Bernard!!!:love: You look so huggable! I bet you're a lot of fun. Congrats on being DOTD!
I hope your having a fun day!:D

Daisy and Delilah
04-17-2010, 08:37 PM
You are one big, cuddly, loveable guy, Bernard. Your name is just great.:D And, we have to also say, you are a puppy and not a saint.;) So funny. You look like a boy that could find trouble a mile away. We have an incredible urge to jump in and hug you a million times!! Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you kisses as big as you are from us in Florida. Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

cassiesmom
04-17-2010, 10:54 PM
Cute alert! Cute alert! Bernard, you are fluffy and PRECIOUS! i'd be more than happy to push a broom for you. Please have your people give you more hugs, snuggles and kisses from me! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet Bernard!

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2010/April/17c.jpg

kokopup
04-17-2010, 11:08 PM
Bernard, you are one fine looking big pup. I bet your Mom will learn to overlook
the fact that you are not always a Saint. Congratulations on being our DOTD!! Have your family give you a big HUG from Koko, in Alabama. Do your best to behave to help keep mommy happy.:)