PDA

View Full Version : So grounded!! Update #16 :)

Pinot's Mom
04-15-2010, 05:12 PM
Little Miss Pinot Noir is GROUNDED!

My husband was home today doing some rather strenuous gardening work in Pinot's garden. She accompanies him usually, but most times I'm out there, too. I was at work. He lost sight of her for a few minutes...

I came home to a very upset husband who announced, "Your daughter is SO GROUNDED! She was gone for an hour and I didn't know where she was! I couldn't find her and couldn't find her - then I heard the dogs a few doors down, and a screech I thought could be her, and I took off running. By the time I got back she was on the deck."

All I know is she is EXHAUSTED, and my husband is not even considering letting her outside. Miss Pinot is in so much trouble! :eek: I don't know if her Daddy will let her go on the Catmobile trip!:eek:

Freedom
04-15-2010, 05:20 PM
:D Nice to know even "Little Miss Perfect" can act out now and then!

I only smile and laugh because I read through, and know she is home and safe. What a scare your husband had! I've had one wander off as well, I go crazy all around the neighbors' yards trying to find the culprit.

Glad it worked out! Now he can blame his gray hairs on HER!

Queen of Poop
04-15-2010, 07:11 PM
I'm so glad I met you guys when you were here. I can just picture him looking for Pinot. Bad girl, scaring daddy like that.

MoonandBean
04-15-2010, 07:39 PM
Moon (who only goes outside and strolls around the yard with us) has pulled that a few times. It is very scary. Now that we have Sunny, she can flush him out in a flash....much to Moon's dismay :)

cassiesmom
04-15-2010, 08:23 PM
Miss Pinot Noir, next time you go outside, please stay under mommy and daddy's watchful eyes.

That must have been very scary for your humans for you to end up grounded. I am very glad you are safe!

krazyaboutkatz
04-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Well even though she was a bad kitty, I'm glad to hear that she's home now and hopefully she's learned her lesson.:)

Medusa
04-16-2010, 06:44 AM
That would've scared me, too. I'm glad that all is well. :eek:

happylabs
04-16-2010, 07:38 AM
Awe dad...I was there on the deck all the time. :D

Barbara
04-16-2010, 07:43 AM
Pinot obviously knows the same dematerializing/materializing tricks as Filou. He could be gone for hours- in the apartment. You began to be afraid he escaped - you went downstairs, you looked in the cellar, you looked everywhere. After half an hour of intense search when you sta there in tears he would materialize in the middle of the living room and show off all his innocence!

momcat
04-16-2010, 07:44 AM
Oh Pinot, When you're outside it's so important to stay where your purrents can see you! It can be dangerous out there for sweet little kitties like you. I very much hope your purrents will let you go on the Catmobile trip. Without your maps and extraordinary sense of direction your traveling companions could wind up anywhere only to find themselves hopelessly lost. Maybe if you tell Daddy that you're sorry then give him a few kitty kisses he'll let you go on the trip. Hey, it's worth a try, right?

astrid
04-16-2010, 01:26 PM
I'm sorry you're grounded Miss Pinot, but next time please, please, please stay where your humans can see you (you can even ask for extra treats after you make them think you're a good girl :p)..

Now you have to show daddy you're sorry with the sweetest face you can make and give him kitty kisses and extra purrs so that he can forgive you ;)

I'm glad you're OK and safe.

Asiel
04-16-2010, 04:54 PM
Glad all is well. I've grounded my kids but never a cat....

catmandu
04-16-2010, 05:16 PM
I was so scared when Pouncierge escaped and was gone for three days.
Joseph used to sneak out once in a while , but I could count on him being back in a few hours , all scared.:eek:
I will never forget how Panther Angel seemed to understand this and like Lassie on TV ran grabbed Pouncierge by the neck and carried her home from under the Porch where Ranger the Big Dog had chased her.
Luckily Ranger was inside!
I will always be grateful to Panther and I hope he knows his Son Tubster Panther has got a Furrever Home:love::love:
And Pouncierge never goes near the door , She has learned her lesson.:love::love::love:

Killearn Kitties
04-16-2010, 05:36 PM
Oh Miss Pinot, you have some serious sucking up to do to daddy over the weekend. :p
What would the catmobile do without its legendary co-pilot???

Pinot's Mom
04-19-2010, 01:48 PM
The grounding has been lifted and Miss Pinot is out of bondage. She buttered up Daddy sufficiently this weekend and that, in combination with some wine we were bottling (:)) loosened Dad up a bit. There was one (short) romp this weekend.

She's back on the Catmobile trip! :D She's so happy!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-19-2010, 01:51 PM
Pinot obviously knows the same dematerializing/materializing tricks as Filou. He could be gone for hours- in the apartment. You began to be afraid he escaped - you went downstairs, you looked in the cellar, you looked everywhere. After half an hour of intense search when you sta there in tears he would materialize in the middle of the living room and show off all his innocence!

LOL Barbara!!! I hate when that happens... they disappear in this little apartment... so i am knowing i am not overlooking them... then you panic and wonder if they slipped out the door for them to show up out of thin air!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Im sure it didn't take much for Miss Pinot to get back in Daddy's good graces with just a little kitty charm :)

Barbara
04-19-2010, 05:26 PM
Hi Pinot- it's not a problem to wrap them around a soft kitty paw?
Yours in crime
Filou :)

momcat
04-19-2010, 07:24 PM
Oh Pinot, I'm so happy to hear that you're not grounded anymore and you can come with us to the Derby in the Catmobile! With time running out I was really getting worried. We would never find the race track without you. Please don't get in anymore trouble with your purrents, okay?

Your friend,
Groucho