PDA

View Full Version : Litchfield COTD February 15th 2009

Lylahkat
04-15-2010, 02:36 PM
I was searching for another Cat and story when Litchfield kept popping up. I read the gut wrenching love story of the kitten found on a honeymoon and about their lives together until the end. I kept on tearing up every time I thought about it and I thought about it all morning and for the rest of the day. In the early afternoon I suddenly realized that it was April 14th a date that I think about all year long because that's the day my little Lhasapoo Mitzi died at 14 years of age. It was the 6 year Anniversary and I had completely forgot all morning. A friend pointed out to me that it's as if I had received an important message and that is loved ones will be watching over my little dog Mitzi until I arrive. Thank you Litchfield and thank you to the newly married couple who found that sweet little kitty on their honeymoon almost 19 years ago.

catmandu
04-15-2010, 04:58 PM
I am ashmaed to admit it , but I cannot recall the days when My Found Cats became Angels:(
Or even the days that I adopted them , except in rough terms.:(
And Scrappy Two as I have a receipt.
Mitzi understands how you can forget a day as she knows that you will never forget her and that you will be reunited in a wonderful place that Mitzi has already chosen for you.:cool:
One Fine Day :love:

Karen
04-15-2010, 07:56 PM
We are glad that we helped you remember your special girl's anniversary, and know she was looking down and wagging.