PDA

View Full Version : Healing by cat??

Queen of Poop
04-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Every morning Diego comes to bed with me, wants under the covers and cuddles in my left armpit and lays across my chest and purrs. This morning I came to the conclusion that he is trying to heal my heart by laying over it and purring to it. He is such a sweetheart!

Catty1
04-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Awww! I bet it does heal it a bit, too! :love:

Sounds like he is back to himself after his big scare.

HUGS to you both. :love::love:

Pinot's Mom
04-14-2010, 01:05 PM
Kitties are natural healers! They know what to do! :)

Anikaca77
04-14-2010, 01:07 PM
This past weekend I finally made a connection with my sisters one cat. He has been afraid of me forever and I think he knows something is up and was trying to be helpful. It was so nice to be able to pet him and have him lay next to me.

Take care,
Melissa

cassiesmom
04-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Excellent work, Nurse Diego! You can share my nursing license! *kiss* and *kiss* for Cali too :)

catmandu
04-14-2010, 03:40 PM
I hope that My Found Cats can heal me as I have torn rotator cuffs , diabetes and sores on my feet that wont heal.
Maybe they dont know where to start on their Dad the human disaster area.:confused::confused::confused:

momcat
04-14-2010, 08:52 PM
A few years ago I broke my ankle in 2 places and ended up in a cam walker. Groucho constantly rubbed up against it and often just touched it with his little paw. He followed me everywhere and never left me. When resting on the sofa, Groucho would lay down on my knees and purr while touching it with his paws. With Groucho checking on it, the pain eased up considerably. They sure do know how to make us feel better.

krazyaboutkatz
04-15-2010, 01:04 AM
You have a very special cat there. Yes, I do think that he's trying to help heal your broken heart.:)

Medusa
04-15-2010, 06:55 AM
That's so sweet; it gives me LES. My Creamsicle knows when someone is sick, even if she sees them for the first time. When my late friend Roger was first diagnosed w/pancreatic cancer, he came to my home w/his family for dinner. Cgirl immediately went over to him, sat on his lap and didn't leave. She knew. Diego knows, too, that you need extra TLC. :love:

katladyd
04-15-2010, 12:22 PM
Whenever I am either ill or sad, Mac will not leave my side. He sits in my lap or lays on me and purrs. They are so good like that.:love: