PDA

View Full Version : Boy Scouts break World Record

fritz03
04-13-2010, 10:43 AM
The Boy Scouts here in Bowmanville broke the Guinness World record for the largest cup of Hot Cocoa at 145 gallons.It was done on April 5th at St.Joseph's Roman Catholic Church,just around the corner from where I live,didn't know it happened until I saw the video on TV.there is a video on www.newsdurhamregion.com under the heading media mash.

lvpets2002
04-13-2010, 11:45 AM
:eek: WoW that is alot of Hot Cocoa.. Congrats to the Boy Scouts..

RICHARD
04-13-2010, 01:17 PM
And to think those lazy Girl Scouts couldn't donate a giant cookie for the stunt?:D:eek:;)

king2005
04-13-2010, 06:02 PM
The Boy Scouts here in Bowmanville broke the Guinness World record for the largest cup of Hot Cocoa at 145 gallons.It was done on April 5th at St.Joseph's Roman Catholic Church,just around the corner from where I live,didn't know it happened until I saw the video on TV.there is a video on www.newsdurhamregion.com under the heading media mash.

go scouts go lol

When I looked at the website I was like Durham Police? Why do I know that... Hey thats just east of me.. I'm so use to everyone being in the usa so I didn't put two & two together all that quickly lol

Catty1
04-13-2010, 06:06 PM
No Girl Scouts in Canada. Brownies, Girl Guides and Rangers. :)

We gotta get those scouts working at Thursday's! :D

king2005
04-13-2010, 06:14 PM
No Girl Scouts in Canada.

?? I was in Scouts when I was younger, so were other girls. Brownies sucked really bad... ooooo lets sew!!!! No, I want to go into the forest to poke critters & sleep on the dirt, snow, & swim through gross muck... ok I could have done without the much as there was no warm/hot running water in the middle of nowhere NFLD & I had gritty stuff trapped in places I didn't know I had LOL :D
When I got home from not showering for 2 weeks, the shower water was a gross as could be LOL :D:love:

lvpets2002
04-14-2010, 04:05 PM
:p Your so bad Richard.. However I will aggree.. Lets that Bigg Cookie from the Girl Scouts..:D
And to think those lazy Girl Scouts couldn't donate a giant cookie for the stunt?:D:eek:;)