PDA

View Full Version : I love Pet Talk because...

happylabs
04-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Don't know if anyone has ever started a post like this but this idea just popped into my head. Finish the sentence if you like. I will start.

I love Pet Talk because I always come away with a smile. :)

Pinot's Mom
04-09-2010, 04:50 PM
because....of the wonderful people and pets who have allowed me to become a part of their lives as they've become such a special part of mine.:love:

RICHARD
04-09-2010, 05:49 PM
..there's no place on the earth where you can talk about your pets and not have to worry abou other peopl's judgements.

Marigold2
04-09-2010, 06:24 PM
Everyday one gets to see more beautiful, precious pets. Each and everyone is special beyond words. To see the love between human and animal is the most beautiful thing in this world. It reachs my soul.

slick
04-09-2010, 07:25 PM
bought a home computer - $300
signed up for a cheap long distance plan - $5/month
spend way less time in front to the TV (except to shout at Russell ;))
Bought a sofa bed, pillows and new sheets for overnight guests - $1000
Opened up a separate savings account exclusively for travel
Changed my Will...... ;) - $100
Bought a digital camera so I could post pictures - $500
Hired painters to paint my whole condo (ceiling to floor) so it looks nice for my next overnight guest - $3000
Did all this because of Pet Talk - priceless!!!! :love::love::love:

'nuph said.:cool:

kokopup
04-09-2010, 07:50 PM
I get to make wonderful friends all over the world that have the same love for their pets that I do. It has become a part of my every day life that I would hate to lose. :)

Pinot's Mom
04-09-2010, 08:07 PM
bought a home computer - $300
signed up for a cheap long distance plan - $5/month
spend way less time in front to the TV (except to shout at Russell ;))
Bought a sofa bed, pillows and new sheets for overnight guests - $1000
Opened up a separate savings account exclusively for travel
Changed my Will...... ;) - $100
Bought a digital camera so I could post pictures - $500
Hired painters to paint my whole condo (ceiling to floor) so it looks nice for my next overnight guest - $3000
Did all this because of Pet Talk - priceless!!!! :love::love::love:

'nuph said.:cool:

Sooooo......you comin' to the PT gathering at Pinot's place in June????

Freedom
04-09-2010, 08:12 PM
I can talk about my pets as people, and everyone here understands this completely! :D

cassiesmom
04-10-2010, 07:55 PM
because....of the wonderful people and pets who have allowed me to become a part of their lives as they've become such a special part of mine.:love:

What Pinot's Mom said :D

Karen
04-10-2010, 10:59 PM
I love Pet Talk because despite any differences we may have, everyone here loves pets!

dab_20
04-11-2010, 12:07 AM
I love Pet Talk because I've learned soo much on here. And it's full of people who love what I love... animals!:)

wombat2u2004
04-11-2010, 03:49 AM
I love PetTalk because I can be what I really am....an Aussie Nuisance :D

Miss Z
04-11-2010, 06:58 AM
... because it's an opportunity to mix with people from all different backgrounds united by a common passion for animals.

... because, in a way, I've grown up here.

... because I know I can come here and find people who listen and care when I need it.

... because you can feel like you make a difference to a person's emotions, even though they're a long way away, just by posting in a memorial or prayer thread.

Don't ever change, PT! :D

Randi
04-11-2010, 08:04 AM
because... I have learned that there are so many animal lovers out there who understand how important each and every animal is.

because... I can blabber on and on about Fister and no one seems to think it’s too much.

because... I have met friends here that I would never have met otherwise. Some mean as much or more to me than my own family. I have visited three of them and met three others here in Copenhagen - and I have met quite a few more in CA.

because... while I was going through a rough time a few years ago, PTalkers were here for me and helped me get though it all in one piece.

Thank you! :love:

Cinder & Smoke
04-11-2010, 09:23 AM
because... I can blabber on and on about Fister and no one seems to think it’s too much.

Too MUCH about Fister ??

Try not enough ... Post away ... It's never too much!

:love: