PDA

View Full Version : I only have eyes...

RICHARD
04-08-2010, 02:11 PM
For your binoculars?

:confused:

I was out stargazing last night and put my binoculars on the floor. Ed, since I can remember has always put the 'loving' on them when they come out.

He is in love with the rubber eyecup -he has a rubber fetish!

I can always count on a good laugh when he attacks.;)

happylabs
04-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Ohhhh!!! I LOVE the last picture.

catmandu
04-08-2010, 03:39 PM
I have seen the Found Cats become attached to some very odd things Richard , but never bionoculars!!
Edster certainly is a one of a kind Cat!!
:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
04-08-2010, 04:22 PM
:love: Yes all the pics are so Cute of the Ed.. But I do love the last one the best.. Its like he is hanging on to the strap..

cassiesmom
04-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Just in case there should be any doubt, Edster is making sure everyone will know that these binoculars belong to him! Cassie does the same thing with my hard cover books.

Ed, you are so white, fluffy and beautiful! MMWAH!!

krazyaboutkatz
04-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Ed is marking them so no one else can claim them.:) My Storm does this too but mainly with shoes. Thanks for posting these cute pictures of him.:) When it starts getting hotter again, I'm sure he'll be marking the fan again like last year.;)

RICHARD
04-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Ed is marking them so no one else can claim them.:) My Storm does this too but mainly with shoes. Thanks for posting these cute pictures of him.:) When it starts getting hotter again, I'm sure he'll be marking the fan again like last year.;)

The fan's ready to roll!:D