PDA

View Full Version : *~* In Loving Memory of Corinna = Happy Birthday*~*

lvpets2002
04-08-2010, 09:06 AM
:love: Corinna we have never forgotten you.. You have stayed in our hearts always.. I know your with our Beloved Babies in Heaven at RB as their Angel Mom now.. Wishing you a Great Birthday..

Cataholic
04-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Aw- Sweet Corinna, taken from us way too soon. I wonder how your husband, Tim, is doing. I think of you often, and still have the baby blanket you put together for Jonah, that the others on here created. May your birthday be wonderful, and celebrated with the many, many pets that I just know are up there with you.

Lilith Cherry
04-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Here's to loving thoughts of Corinna! We miss you...

kuhio98
04-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday Corinna. You were one of the first to welcome me here at Pet Talk.
I saved and cherish the PMs you sent me over the years. I just can't bring myself to delete them.

My thoughts and prayers go out to your family today. You were taken from us all too soon.

If anyone embodies the quote in my signature -- it is you!

lvpets2002
04-08-2010, 04:09 PM
:) Yes Tim has remarried.. Also if I recall right I am sure Tim & Corinna's daughter has a 1-2 yr old baby now.. So they are Grandparents now.. Karen can correct me if I am wrong.. Tim & his new wife sent me a Christmas Card year before last.. However Tim's first Love was always Corinna..
Aw- Sweet Corinna, taken from us way too soon. I wonder how your husband, Tim, is doing. I think of you often, and still have the baby blanket you put together for Jonah, that the others on here created. May your birthday be wonderful, and celebrated with the many, many pets that I just know are up there with you.

trayi52
04-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Happy Birthday, sweet, sweet Corrina, I have never stopped thinking of you. You were aways there to answer any question I had about diabetes. We were always talking about our Grandchildren together. I really miss you.

With love,
Willie

chocolatepuppy
04-09-2010, 05:04 AM
Happy Birthday Corinna. Such a kind person...