PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Interested in Taking in a Grey Kitten that needs Vet Care?

Anikaca77
04-08-2010, 08:52 AM
Hi All-

I saw this post on craigslist and I e-mailed the lady because it sounded like the kitten has what my Apollo has which is RADIAL HYPOPLASIA and I sent her a link and here is what she e-mailed back to me:

Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 20:10:46 -0700
Subject: Re: lovie grey kiiten needs home (sinking spring/reading)
To: Melissa

aww thanks so much for caring.i looked at the link but i dont think that what it is but yea i would like her to see a vet anyway but i jus dont have the money for one currently

--- On Wed, 4/7/10, Melissa wrote:

Subject: lovie grey kiiten needs home (sinking spring/reading)
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 7:05 PM

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Hi-
I was reading your post and I was wondering if you have a picture of her back leg? I'm wondering if she has what my kitten has.

Check out this link to see if you can to see if she is like this:

http://www.messybeast.com/moggycat/rh-cats.htm

She seems like such a cutie. If you think she needs vet care let me know.
Melissa

lovie grey kiiten needs home (sinking spring/reading)
Date: 2010-04-03, 6:16PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have a grey kitten who is in need of a home. i have to many other cats and can't afford to keep her too even though i would love to. she is grey with tiger stripes, very soft, almost like a chinchila. she is very lovie, and loves attention and to be pet. she needs someone who is willing to spend time with her and to love her. she doesnt bit or anything, just lays with you and purrs. i beleive she is 7 mounths old, needs her shots, and the only thing is there is something wrong with her back paw. she doesnt seem to be in any pain though so that could just be the way she is. she is tiny so might of been the runt of her litter so her paw could be a birth defect. she is fine around my other cats and as far a dogs i don't know but i think she would be ok ,and im sure she is fine with little kids as well. well i hope there is someone out there that wants to love this presicous kitten. i named her stormy because of her coloring but you can of course change it to suit you. my name is rachel and you can call my cell if your interested, 484 338 5778 and if not you can send me an email. this post will be taken down when someone takes her.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

==============================================

I'm hoping someone would be interested in taking this kitten in to get some vet care.

Melissa

catmandu
04-08-2010, 09:18 AM
I really wish that I could.:(
What a Great Little Cat of the Future little Gray is!!:love::love::love:
I pray that he finds the Furrever Home that he deserves:love::love::):cool:

Anikaca77
04-09-2010, 08:59 AM
I hope that she is able to find a home, sadly I can't afford to take in another one and with my current situation at home I just can't do that to a cat.

I will pray that this kitty gets a wonderful home.
Melissa