PDA

View Full Version : It was 17 Years ago when I lost My First Cat Pouncer the Tortie Meezer

catmandu
04-06-2010, 03:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/PouncerFirstCat.jpg
My Dear Very First Cat , bought from a bad siuation at Guys Pet Shop in Hamilton. This shop was a good example of why such stores should not have live animals.
She was with Two Kittens, and then buy herself in a glass case with her not very claen Litter Box and Food side by side.
:(
I hesitated but then there was a small fire in my building and I saw a lot of other Cats in the building so I ran over and brought Pouncer home.:love:
She was so young when she passed on of cardio myoprathy, and I am partly to blame as I was not as well versed on Cat Diets as I am now.
:(
I still miss My First Cat , and I pray that we are reunited and dont have to worry about what we eat.
One Fine Day:love:

catmandu
04-06-2010, 03:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20angels/cats1011858.jpg
And Pouncierge , who was named after Pouncer Angel when she came here 5 years ago.
I have the feeling that they talk every once in a while.
Pouncer is her Mentor as well as a Mentor to Cat Nappers Big Pouncer.
Shes a Dear Cat, and much missed.
I remember taking her around to Pet Food Store with a little cape on, and everyone loved her and she got lots of treats!!!
:love::love::love:
A Great Dear Old Cat!!!
:love::love::love:

phesina
04-06-2010, 05:56 PM
My sympathy, Gary. Such a sad memory of the passing of a wonderful girl who started you off on a life of loving cats!

lvpets2002
04-07-2010, 02:46 PM
:love: I so agree with Pat = Uncle Gary..
My sympathy, Gary. Such a sad memory of the passing of a wonderful girl who started you off on a life of loving cats!

catmandu
04-07-2010, 03:33 PM
:love:Its so hard to believe how things have changed since Pouncers passing.
I just wish that Pouncer was still with Mr Scrappy, Princess and Michael when we moved into the Found Cat Hotel.
Pouncer and Mr Scrappy are Elder StatesCats now with Our Awesome Angels and doing well in their daily search for Pubs which All Our Pet Talkers Companions Angels Army will enjoy.:love::D:love:
Its a tough job , but someone has to do it!!!:cool::cool::cool: