View Full Version : Rolickin' Roxy!

tatsxxx11
04-06-2010, 11:23 AM
Hi there beautiful Roxy girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:love: Aren't you the perfect blend of two wonderful breeds; what a beauty you are, inside and out! Your love for life is evident by your sand covered face and water drenched coat; your gentlness shining through in that photo of you snuggling so contentedly with your stuffie!:) And of course what Lab/Labbie mix could be without a ball by her side! hehe I just loved reading your dad's loving tribute to your family's best friend and loving companion! What a happy life you are living there in beautiful Oz, surrounded by so much beautiful scenery, so much human love! It is my dream to one day visit there, and hopefully I'll bump into you!:) There would be no mistaking your beautiful self; you'd be the happiest soul on the beach! I hope you and your fab family all, enjoy a very special, fun and activity packed day of celebration, that you're spoiled to the max! And I also hope your peeps will give you a big hug and kiss, and a belly rub, for me!:D Love and happy Lab wiggles to you beautiful Roxy, from me and my girl Star!:love::love::love:

lizbud
04-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Hello Roxy,

What a cutie pie you are Roxey.:love: I love those beautiful brown eyes
and shiny black coat.I hope you enjoy your special day as our honored
DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending you loads of cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl.:)

irish
04-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Roxy, you look adorable in that last picture, sleeping with your stuffie. You definitely have the lab energy when you're awake though, don't you sweet girl. Balls and sticks and walks, what a wonderful way to spend your day. Hope you get lots of hugs and treats today Miss Roxy and congratulations on being our DOTD.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-06-2010, 06:21 PM
Roxy what a beauty you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures, specially the one of you covered in sand. What a fun-loving girl you seem to be. I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D:love:

chocolatepuppy
04-06-2010, 08:07 PM
You're a beauty Roxy! :love:Congrats on DOTD!:D

Momo
04-07-2010, 07:42 PM
What a cutie! Enjoy your DOTD status! :love: