PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hello.

petslover
04-05-2010, 11:55 PM
Hey Pet Talk!

I hadn't been here in a really long time! I used to come here often while I was in school, but now that I'm working full time I don't have time to do much online.

I hope ya'll remember me lol.

Life has really been good to me this past year. I am now dating a wonderful wonderful man who treats me great. We been together since last June. I'm happier than I ever been. I'm working at a pet store & doing photography on the side. I'm still into wrestling. My little brother Jay is now 3, almost 4. My parents are doing great.

Last Tuesday, we lost a very special member of our family. Tiger our 15 year old Chichi. He was my best friend. I'm still loss at words on how I feel and really really missing my Tiger. That dog meant so much to me. He was there for me since I was 11 years old. I am very saddened. :(

although, we still have all of our other dogs: Muffin,CoCo,Buster,Ziggy, and Charlie. All them are doing well. Spoiled as ever! :) I now have a guniea pig named Bandit that I have had for about a year now.

I hope to hear from you all. I really miss coming here often.

caseysmom
04-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Of course I remember you, I miss you!

Sorry about Tiger.

shais_mom
04-06-2010, 12:09 AM
of course we remember you!
So glad you stopped by tho with sad news.
I'm so sorry about Tiger.
((hugs to you)):love::love:

gemini9961
04-06-2010, 01:15 AM
Hi Tia! Glad all is well with you. I'm sorry to hear about Tiger though. I'm Mom to a little boy. Connor is 6 weeks old today.

chocolatepuppy
04-06-2010, 05:08 AM
Hi Tia! Great to hear from you and to hear things are good with you and your family!:) I'm so sorry about Tiger. :( Stop in when you can!:D

trayi52
04-06-2010, 05:37 AM
Hi Babe, sure I remember you! Sorry to hear about Tiger though. Glad to hear you are so happy about your life, and you are getting to do the work you wanted to do!

Willie:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-06-2010, 07:27 AM
hey Tia!!!!!!!!
How great to hear from you again!!
Aren't you on msn anymore either? I still am there quite often!

Wow, Ty is already 3? he is getting a big boy already hey;)
Glad to hear about your boyfriend!!

AdoreMyDogs
04-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Hi Tia!

I'm so sorry to hear about Tiger. How very sad. I'm amazed that Jay is almost 4, I can't believe how time flies. Quinn just turned 3 and her baby brother Vincent just turned 1. It's nuts. Thanks for stopping by. Rest in peace, Mister Tiger.

lvpets2002
04-06-2010, 10:00 AM
:) Hello Tia.. Yes I sent you a PM as well.. Glad to hear from you.. So sorry about Tiger.. I posted on his Memorial.. Stick around & catch up with us ok..

Karen
04-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Glad to hear from you, and hear the good news. Sorry about Tiger, but do stop by from time to time! We miss you!

moosmom
04-06-2010, 11:29 AM
Do we remember you?????? Silly girl, of course!!!

I hope you're doing well and are enjoying your job!

k9krazee
04-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Hi TIA!!! Glad to see you around!! Sorry to hear about Tiger, he had a long, awesome life with you guys. :love:

Glad to hear everything else is going well, and I can't believe Jay is going on four!!

Alysser
04-06-2010, 06:35 PM
I remember you very well, Tia! My former username was Maltese_love. :p

I am glad to hear things are going well on your end! I hope to see you around more often. I am very sorry to hear about Tiger, I know the feeling. I lost Sassy a little over a year ago. Any pics?? ;) I can't believe Jay is four either! I remember your announcement like it was yesterday.

petslover
04-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Connor is 6 weeks old today.

Oh wow, Congratulations on the birth of Connor. I know your one proud Mama!

petslover
04-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Hi Tia!

I'm so sorry to hear about Tiger. How very sad. I'm amazed that Jay is almost 4, I can't believe how time flies. Quinn just turned 3 and her baby brother Vincent just turned 1. It's nuts. Thanks for stopping by. Rest in peace, Mister Tiger.

I can't believe Quinn is 3 and I didn't even know about Vincent. I didn't realize I have been gone so long. It is really nice to be back and catch up.

petslover
04-07-2010, 09:25 PM
I remember you very well, Tia! My former username was Maltese_love. :p

I am glad to hear things are going well on your end! I hope to see you around more often. I am very sorry to hear about Tiger, I know the feeling. I lost Sassy a little over a year ago. Any pics?? ;) I can't believe Jay is four either! I remember your announcement like it was yesterday.

Yes, I have plenty of pics, but I'm in the process of moving to a new house soo It'll be awhile before I can upload them. but I will I will. :)