PDA

View Full Version : Happy Scene at PetsMart an Older Cat Adoption!!

catmandu
04-05-2010, 01:13 PM
:love:A young couple was taking an Older Tabby , a Dear Ringer for Lorraines Willy Angels.
Big and Fluffy and his New Guardians ahd a acrt of food , toys and treats.
I suggested that they ask for A Coupon book, and they saved 25 dollars on food and a carrier.
And they are calling her Kyrstal!!:love::love:
Kyrstal has been there 6 months and was getting to the point wheres she wouldnt come out.
Thats why this young couple chose her!
She really needs us said the young lady.
This made my day.
You never saw anyone happier than that Lucky Cat, unless it was her New Purrents.
:love::love:
A Great Happy Ending!!!!
:love::love::love:

Queen of Poop
04-05-2010, 01:52 PM
That's wonderful that she finally got a new home. Thank you for sharing that wonderful story Gary.

happylabs
04-05-2010, 03:43 PM
What a wonderful story! Big smiles here. :)

Laura's Babies
04-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Thank you Gary for making my heart sing! That is a wonderful story and a happy ending for one that badly needed love!

catmandu
04-05-2010, 04:48 PM
I didnt want to intrude , but I heard the petsMart Lady talking about Kyrtal and why she was shy.
She had been there six months and was fairly heavy when she first came there.With some grooming and diet Cat Food she lost weight and looked better.
She was a fair sized Cat , but slimmer and so happy to be chosen, she ran into the carrier!!!:love:
I thanked the Lady on behalf of Older Ctas and said that she would be repaid a million times over for chooosing Kyrstal.
She thanked me and she and her Husband took two shopping carts to the checkout.
I am a Happy Cat Man.
I am glad they saved 25 dollars and thatKrystal will have a niceFurr Ever Home.
I know that My Angels were there and they were happy too.:love::love::love:

katladyd
04-05-2010, 04:50 PM
God bless that wonderful couple who found a place in their hearts for a poor, scared, little kitty. May they enjoy many, many, years together!:love::love:

phesina
04-05-2010, 06:27 PM
What a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing that, Gary.

And thanks to that wonderful couple who adopted this beautiful girl! Be well and be very happy, all!

cassiesmom
04-05-2010, 07:53 PM
This is a great story! I'm at the point where I can't even look at the cats at Petsmart because I want to bring them all home.

MoonandBean
04-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Yay!!!!!!!!!

smokey the elder
04-06-2010, 08:47 AM
I would have butted in, too! We have a couple older FIV+ kitties who might get adopted together; the older cats are so grateful.

orangemm
04-06-2010, 03:59 PM
LES here, bigtime! What a wonderful story!! How lucky they all are; the kitty will have a loving home and the couple will have a new family member, one who will be grateful for a furrever home.:love:

Good job, Gary!

catmandu
04-06-2010, 04:08 PM
Actually it was the Lady at PetsMart who dis all the work, leading that young couple to Kyrstal.
All I did was mention the coupon book.
And wish the new Family Good Luck from the Found Cats and I, and by extension all of Pet Talk.
I hoped that this happy story would cheer some people up!!!:love::love::love: