PDA

View Full Version : Time to leave my girls again!

Laura's Babies
04-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Drats.. and they know it is time for Mommie to leave. This has been a great time off for me and them, lots of love and cuddles. I still have a lot to do so I can be out of here tomorrow with peace of mind.. I SO hate leaving the girls again, I feel like I am missing half of their life.

They have enjoyed having the house open so they can smell the fresh air, watch the bugs, lizzards, birds and squirrels but now it will have to be shut up and they can only view it through the window.

We have a long drive ahead of us Wednesday since the boat will be just about all the way up and I will be leaving tomorrow and spending the night in Vicksburg so we can get a very early morning start on Wednesday.

Everyone take care of yourselves and your babies! I will miss all of you!

lvpets2002
04-05-2010, 12:06 PM
:( Darn darn its already time again.. It seems that you just got home.. I know it would just tear me apart to leave my babies for one night & not for 3 weeks.. I know they miss you alot too.. Give them & my Amy bigg huggss from the Texas Clann.. Have a very safe & nice working time.. See you home very soon..

phesina
04-05-2010, 12:29 PM
Safe journey and safe home, Laura.. Your babies will miss you so much, and so will we!

Pinot's Mom
04-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Safe journeys; take care! We'll miss you, too! Pinot sends purrs and headbumpies! :love:

katladyd
04-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Have a good trip and know that us folks on PT, and you precious babies, will be here to welcome you when you return.:)

catmandu
04-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Do you know Laura , that More and More Porch Angels Army Companions are joining your tour of the Mighty Mississippi!!:):):)
This time the Found , Porch and Rescued Angels are all coming aboard.
:D:D:D:D
Please watch for the Siamese ^^ Pack and listen for the Moose MagnfiCat PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
:love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
04-05-2010, 04:15 PM
LOL! Gary, Moose purring? He purred as lound as those 3 big engines on that boat. Now I will think of him when I hear them and MAYBE that will make me dream of him! I HOPE SO!! Can't wait to see the Mississippi cat angels.. Hopefully the 6 pack will show up to keep me company! I will be watching for them!

Moesha
04-05-2010, 04:24 PM
I feel terrible that I've missed your entire time home it seems. I hope you have a safe journey and return quickly.

Karen
04-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Have a good trip and take lots of pictures, okay? I am sure the girls will miss you, but are sending little bits cat fur along with you to keep you company!

Medusa
04-05-2010, 06:14 PM
I could swear you just came home, Laura. Have a safe trip and hurry home.

3Catcondo
04-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Laura,
I can't believe it's time again....Safe travels and please give the kat clan lots of love! Keep us posted on facebook...

Amy

cassiesmom
04-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Safe travels to you, Laura. Hug your girls for me!

Laura's Babies
04-06-2010, 08:14 AM
Thanks all! Karen, they always send bits of fur with me and I had to laugh at that. I just dread shutting that door behind me when I leave, knowing the babies will be here waiting for me to come home.... and it's such a long wait for them.

The one comfort I get from it is that they are HOME and have their favorite places and things here with them and they have each other.