PDA

View Full Version : Good morning bandit

susanswatlin518
04-05-2010, 01:10 AM
HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY! :):):):):love:SUCH A NICE-LOOKING GOD- I MEAN DOG!-I DIDN'T TYPE THIS BACKWARDS ON PURPOSE- BUT I GUESS IT'S TRUE ENOUGH! I AM A NEW YORK CAT LADY-BUT A PERSONABLE SWEET DOG IS OK WITH ME IN MY WORLD! GOD BLESS YA BANDIT! SUSANSWATLIN518

Freedom
04-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Hey Bandit, look at you posing on my screen this morning!

I have always loved Bedlingtons, and often wanted one. Just don't have the lifestyle for an active terrier type.

I enjoyed reading about you, sounds like you are a VERY Smart boy!

Happy Dog of the Day, Bandit!

Momo
04-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Well, your name suits you perfectly...after all, you stole and ate your human daddy's foot-long sandwich - LOL!
Enjoy your DOTD status, Bandit! :)

tatsxxx11
04-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Hi there Bandit! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) What a heart stealing, beautiful Bedlington "bandit" of hearts, you are!:love: I'll never forget the first day I met a rep. of your beautiful breed...I thought I was looking at a baby lamb!:) And your coloring, the prettiest bluish/gray! And lucky family yours, you're just as sweet and gentle, as joyful and fun and life loving as you are handsome! hehe No wonder your Mommy nominated you for Pet Talk's "top dog" honors...you are one amazing boy, the best friend a family could ever hope for, and most deserving of the title Dog of the Day!:) What a pleasure it was meeting you today, sweet boy! I hope you're enjoying very happy, sun-shiny, fun filled day of celebration! Love and hugs to you, beautiful Bandit!:love::love::love:

lizbud
04-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Hi Bandit,

I am very glad to meet you today, don't see many Bedlingtons on PT.
I love your sweet face baby boy.:love: I also share a love of turkey foot
-long Sandwiches.:D Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses too, just for you sweetie.:)

Daisy and Delilah
04-05-2010, 05:18 PM
What a cutie pie!! Stealing Dad's foot long sub from Subway. Did he pay $5 for it, Bandit? You're living up to your name aren't you, sweetheart? We also love a good turkey sub. We never get to see alot of doggies of your breed, Bandit. We also think of a sweet lamb every time. It's obvious that your loving family loves you to pieces. What's not to love? Congratulations on your big day in the spotlight today as our most handsome DOTD!!! Please tell the family to pass out plenty of kisses from us here in Florida. We're thinking a few million on that fluffy head alone, ok?:) Happiness always!!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

cassiesmom
04-05-2010, 07:47 PM
Hi, Bandit! I have never met a Bedlington terrier before, so I've sure enjoyed reading your story and seeing your picture today! You are a busy guy, playing with your tennis ball, hopping over the gate, sharing your humans' sofa space and swiping dad's sandwich :D! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Bandit!