PDA

View Full Version : Cassie hangs out with me...

cassiesmom
04-04-2010, 09:53 PM
I was going through the mail, and she was supervising. Sorry for the bits of paper behind her head - all these years later and she still likes to shred paper :rolleyes:.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=16&pictureid=2365

Laura's Babies
04-04-2010, 10:50 PM
Mine love it when I got through my mail. I throw the empty envelops on the floor and they have a new place to lay.

momcat
04-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Hi there, beautiful Cassie! It's so nice to see you! How nice of you to help Meowmie sort through the mail. Looks like you're doing a great job. Sending lots of scritchies and lovies just for you :love: :love: :love: :love:

PS: Groucho sends you purrs. He can't wait to see you on the Catada trip

krazyaboutkatz
04-05-2010, 12:27 AM
Hi Cassie.:) Pearl still likes to tear up paper too.;)

Pinot's Mom
04-05-2010, 07:11 AM
Good morning, Cassie, always good to see you! Haven't seen your picture lately, sweet girl! Kisses from me & Pinot!:love:

lvpets2002
04-05-2010, 09:41 AM
:love: Hello there Sweet Adorable Miss Cassie.. thats ok to like to shred paper.. Mine love rolled up sticky notes to play with..

catmandu
04-05-2010, 12:54 PM
A Double Owesome Orange Cat Whats Cooking
MMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
For Michael My Dream Cats ^^ Dream Lady Cassie!!:love::love::cool:
And From Miquelitop Love to Cassie , His Meeow In Law and Love to His Belgian Delight Sweetheart Snoopy!!!
:love::love::love:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/purrywurries731.jpg
And from Scrappy 2 to Her Super Duper Sydney.

cassiesmom
04-05-2010, 07:58 PM
Thank you, everybody! She likes envelopes with a "window" because they crinkle and crackle. She also likes the subscription cards in magazines because I can prop the card up on a toy mousie, and then she can pounce on it to get the mousie out from under the card.

Killearn Kitties
04-06-2010, 04:25 AM
That's a great game you have invented Cassie! :love: I will have to try a game of "hide the mousie" with Samantha. :D

Randi
04-06-2010, 05:40 AM
Cassie, that's sweet of you to help mommy sort the mail and you look beautiful. :love: Although you like the envelopes with a window, I'm sure your mom prefers the ones without. ;)

Freedom
04-06-2010, 07:45 AM
Hi Cassie! I see you are taking a rest after all the hard work you have to do there. Supervise the mail opening, shred the paper, my goodness you are a busy one. :D Lovely to see you!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Cassie you are so adorable! How sweet of you to help keep your meowmies identity safe by shredding mail for her. Can't be to careful these days, eh? ;):love:

Barbara
04-06-2010, 01:12 PM
Cassie you are such a sweet girl and such an effective office manager- good you are shredding all this private information ;)