PDA

View Full Version : Pride (Leader of the Pack) and sidekick Curly!

tatsxxx11
04-02-2010, 10:06 AM
Good morning boys! A very happy Pet of the Day to you two beauties (and to the missing member of the trio, to!:) I'm honored to kick off your celebratory thread! And aren't you guys deserving! It's clear from your photos that you two are the best of buds, and both of you so devoted to your proud person, and she (or he) to you both! I love how your Mom labels you the "Leader of the Pack," Pride:cool: And as the leader, of course you have to have your nose in everything, including every photo!:p;) And oh my gosh, the image of the big ol' boss man Pride carrying around his stuffie in his mouth, beyond precious!:love: What a sweetheart! Curly is so lucky to have you as his buddy. And as your Mom says, the life lessons our animal companions teach us, that you all share with her, are priceless! What a fab family, footed and hoofed! You all are so lucky to have one another! Congratulations to you beautiful Pride and Curly! I hope you and the entire gang are all treated to a very special day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful, happy years together! A big neck hug to you both! Please have your person give you a fave treat for me, too!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-02-2010, 11:39 AM
Pride what an adorable fellow you are!!! :love:

I would love to see you carrying your stuffie around!!! Just thinking of it makes me smile. :) Your pictures are wonderful. I loved seeing both you and Curly. I hope you both get spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

lvpets2002
04-02-2010, 12:58 PM
:love: You are so Adorable.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

AvaJoy
04-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Hello there, handsome Pride! Such a youngin' to be the boss of the pasture . . . and with a nice demeanor, too . . . how did you accomplish this?? :cool: Hope you and your friends have plenty of fun, apples and carrots to celebrate your cyber-stardom, Pride!:)

chocolatepuppy
04-02-2010, 08:48 PM
You're a handsome boy Pride! Congrats on being POTD!:)

papbouv
04-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Jumping at 2years old wow you be careful since you are so young glad to hear you are a nice boss of the herd, good that you have other horsy friends to hang out with.