PDA

View Full Version : Cirrus

LHCamry
04-02-2010, 07:30 AM
Cirrus.....What a handsome boy you are.Your white coat is so pretty.
I bet you do make the other doggies feel at home. They need love also.
Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see how pretty you are. Keep up the good work.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

tatsxxx11
04-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Hi there beautiful smilin' Sammi Cirrus, you hunky handsome, Texas Stud Muffin!:) Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I have a feeling every day is a happy day for you! Just look at that big, beautiful smile!!!:D And you have every reason TO smile! What a wonderful, love and fun filled family you are blessed with! And what a lucky Mom, lucky human family, having so many joyful creatures, her zany zoo, surrounding her!;) We can't thank her enough for all of her selfless dedication to animal rescue!!! And we give great thanks to YOU Cirrus, for being your Mom's assistant and best helper, making all of those precious, deserving pups, awaiting their forever homes, feel welcome; teaching them the ropes and helping to ease their transition! Talk about a win win situation! hehe You and your family are an inspiration to us all, Cirrus! And we are honored to have such a deserving doggie (and his family:D) be crowned "top dog...and family!" Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, beautiful Cirrus! Hoping you and all of your assorted fursiblings and foster babies, the feathered and shelled ones, all of your adoring friends and fans, enjoy a very special day!!! Lots and lots of hugs and love to you all!:love::love::love:

irish
04-02-2010, 12:54 PM
What a beautiful boy you are, Cirrus. That first photo brought such a smile to my face. Then I realized I was smiling back at you; who could resist. You certainly do live in a menagerie, don't you. But you sound so sweet and friendly, and it's nice of you to make
all the fostered collies feel welcome. I bet they're happy to see your smiling face too.
Wish I could give you a hug, dear Cirrus. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Momo
04-02-2010, 03:19 PM
You are absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy your DOTD status! :love:
(Your friend is good-looking too)!

Daisy and Delilah
04-02-2010, 04:36 PM
Hold us up from fainting!!! We are ready to pass out after seeing you, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Boy!!! We can imagine you remind Dad of a fluffy white cloud. Our Mom had an American Eskimo doggie many years ago(RB Benny). She tells us she has met many Samoyeds at local doggie shows too. The looks and personalities are very similiar. No matter what, we are all in :love: with you, Big Boy!!! We loved hearing about your work with DNA.:) It sure sounds like you are in a house full of pets and fun. What a blast. The days with a love bunny like yourself are very very special, of that we are sure. Congrats on your big day as our most beautiful DOTD!!! Please tell the family to give you mountains and mountains of kisses and hugs from us in Florida. Some for all the crew. Please suggest that the family join Pet Talk so we can get to know all of you better. Happiness Always!!! Lastly, we sure hope our good buddies at Joyce's house have met you today!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

cassiesmom
04-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Awww, Cirrus, what a precious white Sami you are! So fluffy and beautiful and good at making foster doggers feel welcome. I would love to hug and snuggle you! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet Texas love muffin Cirrus!

chocolatepuppy
04-02-2010, 08:47 PM
What a gorgeous boy you are Cirrus!!! Congrats on DOTD!:D