PDA

View Full Version : watch out for the treadmill!

weeze
10-17-2002, 03:23 PM
The other night I was on the treadmill at home and Baby, my six month old Tabby decided that she wanted to jump from the table onto the belt of the treadmill. Well, needless to say, she went flying off the treadmill and smacked right into the wall. I almost injured myself trying to jump off to see if she was okay. She was absolutely fine, just a little embarassed.. She hasn't done that again since but she does stare the treadmill down whenever someone gets on it!

jenluckenbach
10-17-2002, 07:48 PM
Oh I am so sorry, but I just had to laugh at the picture of a kiity flying through the air. Now I am not being nasty, but come on, haven't you ever laughed at someone falling up the stairs because it looks so funny?!?
I am really glad she did not hurt herself though.

10-18-2002, 04:31 AM
Hahaha , LOL , a flying kitty
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/bouncebig.gif

btw , silly question , but WHAT is a "treadmill "?? :confused: :rolleyes:

All Creatures Great And Small
10-18-2002, 05:07 AM
A treadmill is a piece of motorized exercise equipment - it's like a moving piece of sidewalk so you can get your walking exercise indoors. She must have been going pretty fast for the kitty to fly off so hard!:( :D

10-18-2002, 05:11 AM
Oh , that must be what we call a "stepper" !:D :D :D

weeze
10-18-2002, 11:15 AM
I did have a good laugh after I confirmed that she was okay...hee hee hee

AmberLee
10-19-2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by lut
Oh , that must be what we call a "stepper" ! ...

Here in California steppers simulate staircases.

krazyaboutkatz
10-19-2002, 01:39 AM
I'm glad that your cat is okay but I still have to laugh because it sure creates a funny picture in my head. http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/lol4.gif

toughCookie
10-19-2002, 11:07 AM
LOL I laughed at it too, but poor kitty, I bet she didn't think it was too funny! I wonder, do you thnk they would laugh at us?:eek:
actually, whenever I am sad, or get hurt, Muffin is right there , by my side, she's my little angel!:)