PDA

View Full Version : Cassie has a Catmobile request

cassiesmom
03-31-2010, 10:13 PM
Cassie wants to know if the Catmobile and all the kitties would like to go to Catada for the 3-day Victoria Day holiday (week-end of May 23). She enjoyed the Olympic trip and wants to either go back to British Columbia or go to another part of Catada for the long week-end. I was at Dominick's (Safeway) and got a great deal on kitty litter, which I would be happy to send with her. And of course, Chicago pizza if the kitties wish it.

Purrs- on behalf of Cassie,
Elyse

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?pictureid=1871&albumid=16&dl=1258850205&thumb=1

momcat
04-01-2010, 08:10 AM
Hi Cassie,
I love your idea and it sounds like loads of fun. Tell you what, I'll call our friendly neighborhood Jaguar dealer later this morning and get our bid in. There shouldn't be any problem and there's plenty of time for the dealer to get it ready. I'll post in again later to let everyone know when we can get the Catmobile.

I can't wait for some Chicago pizza! Just as soon as Meowmie gets home from work I'll have her order plenty of fried chicken, crab legs, shrimp, and scallops.

Pinot, are you on board with this? Do you need updated maps? Call me later on my cell phone.

Okay fellow kitties, we need to know who's coming so be sure to check in as soon as you can. As always, transportation will be provided. For those coming in by plane, there's an airline that caters to pets and maybe we can work out a group rate. I hear that pets get first class treatment. For those of you who prefer not to fly, the Amtrack train stops right here in Trenton. We'll pick you up at the train station and you're welcome to stay at my place until it's time to leave.

There's plenty of room in the Catmobile and everyone is invited. Let's hear from you!

Your friend,
Groucho

catmandu
04-01-2010, 09:18 AM
The Found , Porch and Rescued Awesome Angels are certainly eager to go. We have Fancy Feast, Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys , Pro Plan Dry and Canned and lots of treats to share!!:D:D:D
And of course it will be Open House at the Ebony Beau Tubster Memorial :love:Porch!!!
:):):)
With lots of restaurants and Metros 24 hour a day groceries nearby.
Come One Come All!!:love::love::love:

phesina
04-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Oh, we are all SO there with you!

katladyd
04-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Will the Catmobile be stopping in Seattle on the way to Vancouver, or is this trip to another part of Catada? My boys can Amtrak it up to Seattle and meet you. Sounds like fun. They told me such wonderful stories from the Olympics!:)

Pinot's Mom
04-02-2010, 07:25 AM
Pinot the co-pilot checking in via new catberry mobile....

Plan sounds great! Vancouver or Calgary-both good. No maps needed; let me know the final plan. Gotta go, busy day!

Purrs,
Pinot:)

catmandu
04-02-2010, 09:55 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/meowies2928.jpg
And of course Our Found Cats Awesome Animal Angels 50 foot flying Bus is vailable on a Cross Catdad Tour to pick up Pets and Strays all acroo the Country.
Don't worry The Bus will come right by your Front Door!!!:love::):cool::D

katladyd
04-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Well, Gary, if the bus would pick them up, the boys would be rarin' to go. For some reason, they just asked me if the bus could meet them in Vegas. Hmmm...I wonder what my two little "angels" have in mind?:confused:

catmandu
04-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Well katladyd , there are Awesome Angels Companions Army members in Las Vegas pemananmtly.
They would be glad to take Your Cat Companions on a night on the Strip and then a Flying Bus Ride to Vancouver!!!
:cool::cool:
Theres eveyrything an Angel could want in Vegas from 100 Dollar Buffets to Great Hotel Rooms and increasingly more Green Areas and Fun Things to see!!!
They are raving about Aria, the EIGHT BILLION DOLLARS Restaurant/Malls and Hotel area.
:love::love::love:
Your Cats will love that katladyd!!!
:):):)
I think that the Porch Cats are setting up shop there for all the Stray and Lost Angels.
:love::love:

katladyd
04-02-2010, 02:55 PM
O.K! The guys just need the dates and times. They do have to pack, you know. They can't wait to see all of their kitty friends again!:)

lvpets2002
04-02-2010, 02:58 PM
:) Woo Hoo a Party.. For sure we are all packing.. We will be on the Catmandu Buss for sure.. Could we get the Chicago Pizza with CatNip & Shrimp on it?? Yum Yum

catmandu
04-02-2010, 03:32 PM
There a Great Chicago Pizza Place on Upper Sherman called Chicago Style Pizza Shack :) and theres Great Catnip from the Animal Welfare Association :cool: and Shrimp from Cat Familys Lobsteroll Riverboat:love:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Cat%20Photos/purrywurries730.jpg
Are we ever going to have fun!!!]
:D:D:D

lvpets2002
04-02-2010, 04:05 PM
:) Oh my Yum Yum Uncle Gary all sounds so good.. Yes we are going to have a blast.. Hey the babies look so good & comfy in the pic..

momcat
04-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Hi fellow kitties!
Well, I talked to the local Jaguar dealer and the Catmobile is tuned up and ready to go. All we need to do is decide on a date to leave. And we'll have something new this time, the Catmobile now has high def tv!

Our horsie friend Mine That Bird called me yesterday asking if we'll be going to the Kentucky Derby this year. If anyone is up for it, we already have the Catmobile and a mini-vacation might not be a bad idea. Let us know if you'd like to see our horsie friends again.

katladyd
04-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Wow! I would love to have my boys go the the Derby. I used to work in the horse racing industry and I would love my boys to see what it was like! So many plans for them to make. I think this time, I will get them a phone with free texting, they darn near bankrupted me on the Olympics trip!:rolleyes:

cassiesmom
04-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Cassie gives a big Paws Up to the Kentucky Derby! She also wants to see any part of Catada that her kitty friends might choose.

Pinot's Mom
04-06-2010, 10:20 AM
I KNEW Cassie would want to see the horsies! There's something cooking again! ;) She's probably been talking to Sparkler about some plan or another!

You know I'm in for whatever is planned. 1) The original plan for the weekend of May 23, and 2) the Derby is on MAY 1!!! We need to get going on that one! For those interested in the rest of the Triple Crown - the Preakness (I have to be home for that one - those interested are welcome) is on May 15, and the Belmont is on June 5.

Everybody check in - I'll map things out!

Purrs,

cassiesmom
04-06-2010, 10:44 PM
I KNEW Cassie would want to see the horsies! There's something cooking again! ;) She's probably been talking to Sparkler about some plan or another!

You know I'm in for whatever is planned. 1) The original plan for the weekend of May 23, and 2) the Derby is on MAY 1!!! We need to get going on that one! For those interested in the rest of the Triple Crown - the Preakness (I have to be home for that one - those interested are welcome) is on May 15, and the Belmont is on June 5.

Everybody check in - I'll map things out!

Purrs,

Dear Pinot,
Cassie wants to see the horsies, and the ladies' Kentucky Derby hats, and have a cup of catmint tea (in place of a mint julep). She's a girly girl!
Purrs,
elyse :)

momcat
04-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Hi fellow kitties,
Well, the Catmobile is ours for the Kentucky Derby. With 2 weeks until the big event, we should set a date to leave. Since the race is May 1, I'm thinking maybe we should hit the road maybe the Thursday before, that way we can relax and be there in plenty of time to visit with our horsie friends. It will be so great to see them again!
Post in as soon as you can, okay? We need to plan the route so that everyone has a ride.

Your friend,
Groucho

catmandu
04-12-2010, 09:28 AM
And dont forget that Moose and Priscilla have a BBQ Place with lots of sausages , chicken and ribs :):)
Ebony Beau and Peaches have an upscale Restauarnt they own a Morton Steak House:cool::cool:
Handsome John Hancock and Lilly have a Cracker Barrel:D:D
Pouncer and Scrappy have a Goodness Me, all Natural Food with a solid vegetarian option:love::love:
And Bobo and Bo Bo have their 50S Drive In
Lots of Great Places to stop and eat to their herats content, and something for eveyone!!
;);)

catmandu
04-12-2010, 09:36 AM
And The Siamese 6 pack have Poco Loco, a wonderful Tex Mex Dinery :love::love:
The Porch Angels have a whole strip mall of restaurants from Subway, KFC and the Madarin Buffet.:):)
My Old Childhood Cats have the Innsville Steak House, very elegant!!
Missy, George , Lester , Sinbad, Smokey and Frosty and Frisky await your pleasure:cool::cool:
And they await the Catmobile and the Cat Bus and will have their best dishes ready , as tasty and fresh as possible.
All of Our Pet Talker Angels have restaurants.
The Campbell Angel Clan has their Thai Spirit House in Margate :D:D
And Lorraines Willy , Mooky and Buddy own a Great Steak House in Verdun , La Grand Marquisse!!!
All await your pleasure!!:love::love:

katladyd
04-12-2010, 12:37 PM
What do you say all of the kitties bring something to eat from their hometown that everyone can enjoy on the trip to Kentucky! My boys could bring some great seafood!

catmandu
04-12-2010, 04:45 PM
The Found Cats like that!
Their Dads no cook, so it would have to be Ribs from Buster and Munchkins Tony Romas!!!:cool::cool:
Or Roadblock and Ebonites Harbor Diner, the Meatloaf or Pulled Pork Poutine
:D:D
Or the Take Out from Metros , Fortinos or Sobeys selected by the Shadow Porch Cats Angels who used to eat when all was clear.
Now they have all the food they want and places to snooze in the Grocery Stores!!!:love::cool::D:):love:

phesina
04-12-2010, 05:33 PM
We all think that's a great idea! Hmmmmm, what Ann Arbor specialty would tempt the palates of all our friends?

Pinot's Mom
04-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Hmmm....lemme think....what could Pinot bring from MARYLAND???

CRABCAKES!!!:D

roxy1234
04-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Such a cute dog!! Congrats on being DOTD honey!! I have a puppy who is a year old to but she is a labrador!! :love::love: Enjoy your day of fame!!!
- Roxy and me:D:D

momcat
04-13-2010, 07:45 AM
What a super idea! We're in the Chambersburg section of Trenton where you'll find some of the finest Italian food this side of Italy. Along with the fried chicken, crab legs, and scallops Groucho will be packing plenty of canolis and tiramasu for everyone.

lvpets2002
04-13-2010, 08:54 AM
:eek: WoW Food & More Food.. Crab Legs & Scallops = Ummm we are packed & waiting to party party..
What a super idea! We're in the Chambersburg section of Trenton where you'll find some of the finest Italian food this side of Italy. Along with the fried chicken, crab legs, and scallops Groucho will be packing plenty of canolis and tiramasu for everyone.

momcat
04-13-2010, 09:38 AM
Hi fellow kitties,
This is sounding better (and tastier) all the time. I thought of something else. Let's be sure to bring plenty of carrots, apples, and sweet feed for our horsie friends so they can have some culinary treats too.

Your getting hungry friend,
Groucho

lvpets2002
04-13-2010, 11:19 AM
:) My kitties want to know if we should roll the horsie treats in catnip & bake.. You know horsie's like grass stuff..:D
Hi fellow kitties,
This is sounding better (and tastier) all the time. I thought of something else. Let's be sure to bring plenty of carrots, apples, and sweet feed for our horsie friends so they can have some culinary treats too.

Your getting hungry friend,
Groucho

momcat
04-14-2010, 01:51 PM
:) My kitties want to know if we should roll the horsie treats in catnip & bake.. You know horsie's like grass stuff..:D

Soncat used to work as the stable manager of a horse farm. Tell you what, I'll check with Soncat to see if it's okay. We certainly don't want our horsie friends to get sick from something they shouldn't eat. I'm just not sure about the nip but I'll check to make sure.

Your friend,
Groucho

cassiesmom
04-15-2010, 10:07 PM
Uh-oh, Pinot might be grounded :( Cassie and hope Pinot will be un-grounded by Derby time!

http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?t=160560&referrerid=14351

Pinot's Mom
04-21-2010, 11:42 AM
Pinot on the Catberry Mobile to everyone....

Not grounded anymore, but confused...:confused:
Are we just doing the Derby or still going to Catada this weekend as well? Are we leaving tomorrow? :confused: Please clarify, must plan, gotta go!

cassiesmom
04-21-2010, 08:59 PM
Meow, I thought there was the Derby trip, and then the weekend of May 22-23 (Victoria Day) was the Catada trip.

Please correct me if I am wrong,
Cassie

phesina
04-22-2010, 10:38 AM
Just when IS the Derby? As far as we are concerned, all these trips are still on. I've been resting up for it all.
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=100&pictureid=899

Sparkler and family

Pinot's Mom
04-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Catberry mobile message...

Trips on, Derby is May 1, I had the Catada weekend in the wrong month, please forgive! Now back to resting up...Pinot

lvpets2002
04-22-2010, 12:40 PM
:love: Aweee just look at you Darling Wittle Sweet Baby.. Yup everyone resting here too.. Taccoa is ready to see her Darling Elmer.. :love:
Just when IS the Derby? As far as we are concerned, all these trips are still on. I've been resting up for it all.
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=100&pictureid=899

Sparkler and family

momcat
04-26-2010, 12:30 PM
Okay fellow kitties, The Derby is this coming weekend and our horsie friends can't wait to see us again. The Catmobile will be at my place Wednesday afternoon so we can get an early start on Thursday. Don't tell Meowmie, but I'm bringing a few of her CD's so we can dance. Anyone coming in by Amtrak, call me on my cell phone. We'll pick you up at the Trenton train station and you're all welcome to stay at my place overnight. For those of you coming by plane, be sure to let us know which airport you'll be at so we can pick you up. When Meowmie gets home from wurk I'll be sure she orders plenty of crab legs, fried chicken, scallops and shrimp for us.

Time to check in, kitty friends. Call Pinot or me right away so we can be sure that everyone has a ride.

Pinot, how are things going on your end?

Pinot's Mom
04-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Oh, we're all set to leave any time, my plans are all together. I've had some discussions with the new Derby horsies, too, "American Lion" and "Dean's Kitten" have been very helpful with all the arrangements. There are parties planned, tours again this year, lots of good times to be had!:) Mom's got crabcakes ready for us, too!

Time to check in, kitties!! :) See you soon!

katladyd
04-26-2010, 06:51 PM
My boys want to know the best airport to be picked up from. They will leave early Thursday morning (taking a cab to the airport, I refuse to get up that early in the morning!) They can't wait!

momcat
04-27-2010, 07:53 AM
My boys want to know the best airport to be picked up from. They will leave early Thursday morning (taking a cab to the airport, I refuse to get up that early in the morning!) They can't wait!

They can come into Philadelphia Airport and the Catmobile will be there waiting for them. Just have them call Pinot or me on our cell phones to let us know about what time they expect to arrive.

phesina
04-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Mine will be flying in from Detroit Metro to Philadelphia Airport Thursday morning..

They can't wait to see all their kitty and horsie friends again and meet some new horsie friends too! They're all SOOOOOO excited! Elmer can't wait to be with his beloved Taccoa again.. Sydney with his darling Scrappy 2.. Bob hopes that Amy will be able to come, and Poppy that her beloved Poppy Boy can make it..

As for Sparkler, well... As usual, she's not letting me know anything, but she clearly has some big adventures planned!..

lvpets2002
04-27-2010, 04:14 PM
:love: Elmer its me Taccoa.. My Darling be sure to Bring a Bigg PurrUmbrella for us to snuggle under.. They are saying rain for Saturday.. We will be bringing some catnip & treats..

phesina
04-27-2010, 06:25 PM
Taccoa my love,

A big PurrUmbrella.. I'm putting it in my satchel right now!

See you Thursday!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

Your Elmer
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=118&pictureid=942

Pinot's Mom
04-27-2010, 08:55 PM
...Pinot hopes her Rocco will be there, too, and he wants to see her.....

lvpets2002
04-28-2010, 10:39 AM
:love: Oh Yes Rocco is out picking Fresh CatNip now for his Sweatheart Pinot.. Everyone is all packed & ready..
...Pinot hopes her Rocco will be there, too, and he wants to see her.....

momcat
04-29-2010, 07:39 AM
Okay fellow kitties, turn your cell phones on! The Catmobile is leaving Trenton for our annual trip to the Kentucky Derby. We'll call you when we get to your neighborhood.

There are plenty of tasty snacks, soft pillows, and warm blankets. Plus, we can now watch Animal Planet on high def tv.

And now for a big surprise from Soncat.....cheezburgers for everyone!!!!!!

We're on our way, see you very soon!

Your friend,
Groucho

lvpets2002
04-29-2010, 08:35 AM
:eek: WoW Cheezburgers = Yum Yum && we can watch A/P on H/D TV.. Meow Meow how much more Special Comfy can we get.. We are all going to have a Blast.. I just hope it dont rain too much..
Okay fellow kitties, turn your cell phones on! The Catmobile is leaving Trenton for our annual trip to the Kentucky Derby. We'll call you when we get to your neighborhood.

There are plenty of tasty snacks, soft pillows, and warm blankets. Plus, we can now watch Animal Planet on high def tv.

And now for a big surprise from Soncat.....cheezburgers for everyone!!!!!!

We're on our way, see you very soon!

Your friend,
Groucho

Pinot's Mom
04-29-2010, 09:30 AM
There is another surprise coming kitties - I'll give you only one little hint...it has to do with a cooking show my Meowmie watches! Stay tuned!! ;)

See you soon,
Purrs,
Pinot

Pinot's Mom
05-01-2010, 08:02 AM
We're HERE! It's been so special already! Yesterday was so exciiting - the Kentucky Oaks (congratulations Blind Luck!) with all us lady kitties decked out in pink for the cause! Did we make a site?? Dean's Kitten and American Lion have been wonderful hosts. They've given the traditional tour (including some secret spots not shown to us last year), and made us very welcome. They were duly impressed with the Catmobile! It's so great to see all the kitties again, and my sweetheart Roco! :love:

I can finally reveal the other surprise - the all star chefs from TOP CHEF are here! They cooked a wonderful meal last night and were very gracious. We have had such wonderful food! All the treats from the Catmobile, then a Top Chef meal? Such a life!

I'm sure all the other kitties will check in, don't worry Meowmies and Dads, we're having a great time and are perfect kitties. We couldn't be anything else here; they wouldn't have it at the Derby!! I'll report after the big race! Go American Lion and Dean's Kitten!!:D

catmandu
05-01-2010, 09:24 AM
And the Siamese Six Pack and Ebony Beau Tubster are packing a Tex Mex Picnic from Poco Loco with Tostadas , Fajitas , Burritos, Taco , Nachos and Bottled Water , Frappes , Salsa Chips and Stoney Creek Dairy Ice Cream!!
Por Comidads Delicioso , Vaya Poco Loco!!!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
05-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Received a text from Cassie this morning before church...

Meowm
I had tuna fish for supper
And you didn't, ha haa
Lubz,
Cassie

lvpets2002
05-03-2010, 12:34 PM
:eek: Talking about rubbing salt in the wound.. We will start calling Cassie = Sassy Cassie..:D
Received a text from Cassie this morning before church...

Meowm
I had tuna fish for supper
And you didn't, ha haa
Lubz,
Cassie

Pinot's Mom
05-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Well, our favorites and hosts Dean's Kitten and American Lion didn't place, but they tried hard!! What a weekend!! Congratulations Super Saver!

We're still here at the Churchill Downs taking in some sights and discussing the future plans of our horsey friends. Some will continue in the Triple Crown; some have other things to do. We'll cheer them on no matter what! :)

Just a quick check in - we're all fine, we ladies are shopping this afternoon while the boys have some sporting events planned. We'll be back in the Catmobile on to the next destination soon!! :)

momcat
05-05-2010, 07:42 AM
Hi Purrents,
All is well here and everyone is so full! Soncat's cheezburgers were a big hit. The chefs really spoiled us with dinners so wonderful we may never eat our regular cat food again! A group of our lady cats led by Pinot and Cassie talked to them about marketing a line of gourmet meow chow. The girls won't tell us guys what they said. Time to go, we're meeting in the Catmobile to decide what's next on our agenda. See you soon!

Your friend,
Groucho

phesina
05-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Let's see.. soon it's off to Canada for Victoria Day (May 24).. and a week later back to the U S of A for Memorial Day (May 31)...

cassiesmom
05-05-2010, 10:47 PM
Hi Purrents,
All is well here and everyone is so full! Soncat's cheezburgers were a big hit. The chefs really spoiled us with dinners so wonderful we may never eat our regular cat food again! A group of our lady cats led by Pinot and Cassie talked to them about marketing a line of gourmet meow chow. The girls won't tell us guys what they said. Time to go, we're meeting in the Catmobile to decide what's next on our agenda. See you soon!

Your friend,
Groucho

Oh, great. That's just what I need. Cassie gets home and starts demanding gourmet food every day. :rolleyes:

Pinot's Mom
05-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Let's see.. soon it's off to Canada for Victoria Day (May 24).. and a week later back to the U S of A for Memorial Day (May 31)...

You're missing a stop! May 15 the kitties will be stopping at Pinot's Place for the Preakness!:D

phesina
05-08-2010, 11:48 AM
You're missing a stop! May 15 the kitties will be stopping at Pinot's Place for the Preakness!:D

Oh my gosh, YES!!! How careless of me to allow that to slip my mind. If I'm not careful, the kitties will soon be looking for a new social secretary.

And they are all so excited about seeing all their horsie friends again so soon!

momcat
05-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Groucho called a little while ago. He said there will be a quick stop here at Risoldi's grocery store in Trenton. Our kitty crew has been following the tragic situation along the Gulf Coast. Groucho said they plan to pick up several bottles of Dawn dish soap then head down there to help give their fellow animals in need some nice warm baths in Dawn to clean the oil off of them.

For those of you who haven't seen the post in General, Dawn is very effective in cleaning animals caught in oil slicks AND they donate $1 to animal rescue for every bottle sold. I hope you'll consider this great product when shopping.

cassiesmom
05-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Momcat, if the kitties clear the supermarket shelves, I know the Brookhaven Fresh Market right by my house carries Dawn in blue, original scent and orange, which I think is citrus. I usually just get the blue. I could pick it up and have it ready if Catmobile is traveling to the Gulf Coast via the Midwest.

Kitties, that is a very nice thing you are doing before the Preakness. Lots of creatures depend on the Gulf Coast environment for their survival.

momcat
05-12-2010, 03:25 PM
Hi Elyse, When our kiities are on the loose in the Catmobile there's no telling where they're heading. I'll send a text message (just as soon as I figure out how) to Groucho, Cassie, and Pinot to let them know they can get a back-up supply of Dawn from you.

Being an animal lover and a concerned environmentalist, I find the tragedy in the Gulf simply heart breaking. This is why I'm trying to get the word out that not only is Dawn an excellent product, but the $1 per bottle donation to wildlife rescue is admirable and deserves our support.

Pinot's Mom
05-13-2010, 08:21 AM
Dispatch from the Catberry mobile...

Hello Meowmies and Dads! We picked up all the Dawn (you may notice it missing) and swung down to the Gulf. Really a tragedy, trying to help, everyone doing what they can. This will be a quick stop; tomorrow we head up to the Preakness at my place. Mom reports everything's ready there for all the kitties, Dad made fresh crabcakes for when we get there, my rec room in the basement has been prepped! Report back soon....
Purrs,
Pinot

Pinot's Mom
05-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Well all the kitties are here and they are having such a time! They went to the Hilltop Stakes at Pimlico today and cheered on the winner Joharmony. Pimlico, for the uninitiated purrents, is the home of the Preakness. It was another Pink day in honor of the breast cancer benefit on Black Eyed Susan Day at the track. The girls all looked lovely! :)
Some top contenders in the race that have been so wonderful to our kitties are Super Saver (Derby Winner), Paddy O'Prado and Lookin' at Lucky. They've been great hosts!
I'm sure the kitties will check in with their take on things, but I just wanted to make sure you all knew they arrived safely and were well fed!:)

slick
05-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Oh dear......
Merlin just saw this thread.....I think he might be interested in the next adventure. He hasn't been with me a week and now he wants to pack and go on trip. :rolleyes::cool:
He's actually asked me for his own laptop so he can keep track of Pet Talk. :o

Pinot's Mom
05-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Slick,I believe you have been misled by Merlin...There is a pick up arranged for Victoria weekend....at least that's the rumour...

cassiesmom
05-14-2010, 10:48 PM
I had a text from Cassie Cat:

Hi Meowm...
Could you please go to Costco and get some more Dawn for us? I think we're going to need it, so please get the biggest bottle.
Also, could you please plant some black-eyed Susans by my catnip? They are so pretty! When I look at them I'll remember what a fun time I had with my friends!
I am eating crab and you are not, ha haa.

Lubz,
Cassie

cassiesmom
05-15-2010, 08:14 PM
Has anyone heard from the kitties this afternoon? They must be at the post-race parties with their horsey friends.

Pinot's Mom
05-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Dispatch from Pinot's Catberry Mobile this afternoon...

What a day! One of our hosts, Lookin' at Lucky, came away with the win! The menu at Pimlico was all seafood, so we were very happy kitties, the grandstand seats rocked!

Note from Mom...
The kitties are now settled into Pinot's rec room downstairs. They have been well fed and are gossiping about the day; I don't know when they'll go to sleep! They were at a party after the race until about 9:30 or so. I'll find out the plan for tomorrow in the morning. All is well!:)

momcat
05-16-2010, 06:47 PM
Oh dear......
Merlin just saw this thread.....I think he might be interested in the next adventure. He hasn't been with me a week and now he wants to pack and go on trip. :rolleyes::cool:
He's actually asked me for his own laptop so he can keep track of Pet Talk. :o

Hi Merlin, You'll be more than welcome to come along on the next Catmobile trip. Every kitty is welcome and they always have a super time. Plus there's a code the kitties strictly adhere to...what happens on the Catmobile stays on the Catmobile. I'll get a message to Groucho and Pinot so you can be picked up for the next part of the trip. Do you have a cell phone where they can contact you?

Pinot's Mom
05-20-2010, 09:21 PM
shhhh....there's been a plot afoot ............

Merlin's in the Catmobile, the kitties have been very, very quiet about this!

Catada weekend - WE ARE THERE!!:D:D

cassiesmom
05-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Had a text from Cassie:

Hi Meowm!
We are all fine. Did you plant the black-eyed Susans like I asked for?
We have a new member of the group - his name is Merlin and he is very good with linen closet management. He fits in really well with the other orangeys and all of us Catmobile Kitties!
I am going to Catada for the weekend and you are not, ha haa. I will bring you a maple leaf.

Lubz,
Cassie

slick
05-21-2010, 12:07 PM
Well, I don't know how that little guy slipped away from me but yesterday I came home to a message on my answering machine:

I do like my new home Meowmie but when I read about the Catmobile, I couldn't resist. Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but I spot some pretty looking ladies here - maybe I can find my true love.:love:
Oops, gotta go Meowmie, there calling me and I smell chicken
I'll call you from my next stop and Meowmie, maybe you could get me a Iphone so I could text you........ You'd buy anything for me wouldn't you?? Love you.

...and that was it. I don't know what they have planned for this weekend but I'm sure Merlin will be a good boy indeed.

catmandu
05-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Hey Merlin.
Theres a Great Place we go to called the Angel's Diner for Breakfast!!!:cool::cool:
Lots of Hot Food and Cool Rock and Roll!;):)
Then there the King's Buffet for Lunch.:cool::cool:
And Dinner on The Ebony Beau Memorial Enclosure :love::love:and the Mose the MagnfiCat Enclosed Porch.
We would all love to meet You Merlin.
The Found Cats , Porch Cats and Angels.:love::love:

Pinot's Mom
05-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Dispatch from the Catberry Mobile....
All is well...Merlin has found true love...parties are great...love you Meowmie!

Pinot's Mom
05-25-2010, 07:41 AM
From the Catmobile:

Victoria Day was a blast! Those Catada kitties know how to have a good time! Merlin really charmed everyone; he and Sparkler were dancing the night away! Cassie was her regular cut-up self (I wonder what she texted her Mom this time!), my sweetheart Roco was his gentlemanly self.:love: Groucho, of course, has been our wonderful guide!

Down to the Gulf we go! We'll be swinging through for some more supplies, down to the Gulf, spend Memorial Day in New Orleans and then home. Home soon, Meowmie!! :)

Purrs,
Pinot

phesina
05-25-2010, 06:47 PM
From the Catmobile:

Victoria Day was a blast! Those Catada kitties know how to have a good time! Merlin really charmed everyone; he and Sparkler were dancing the night away! Purrs,
Pinot

Oh my gosh! Has Sparkler finally found her True Love? Her :love: kitty?

Pinot's Mom
05-25-2010, 07:18 PM
From what I understand....you should SEE those two together! ;)

slick
05-25-2010, 07:41 PM
From what I understand....you should SEE those two together! ;)

Oh dear, I have not heard from Merlin yet........:rolleyes::eek:

Pinot's Mom
05-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Well, I don't know how anyone thought they were going to keep those two beautiful orange and white kitties away from each other! ;)

Kitties are fine - they're at the Gulf, trying to help some pelican friends:(.

They'll be in New Orleans on Saturday morning, then home Monday night.

phesina
05-26-2010, 09:11 PM
Slick, I trust Merlin is coming along for the Memorial Day weekend festivities in New Orleans, isn't he?

Sparkler certainly is! Ever since she got back from Vancouver she's been floating around as if on a cloud!

slick
05-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Slick, I trust Merlin is coming along for the Memorial Day weekend festivities in New Orleans, isn't he?

Sparkler certainly is! Ever since she got back from Vancouver she's been floating around as if on a cloud!

I suppose so. He's been sulking around since he got home. He just stares out the window all the time now. Maybe he's lovesick. :love:

phesina
05-28-2010, 06:37 PM
Sparkler has been almost entirely Mischief-Free since she got back from Victoria Day.. She just might be dreaming of her new heart-throb and has decided maybe there is something better than just playing the field all the time!

We're all looking forward to updates over Memorial Day.. especially Sparkler!!!!!

cassiesmom
05-28-2010, 09:13 PM
Cassie is looking forward to Memorial Day! It will be a long weekend of good times.

cassiesmom
05-31-2010, 05:29 PM
Dear Groucho, Pinot, and all the Catmobile Kitties,

Could we please consider going to this festival? It is from July 1, Canada Day, through July 4, Independence Day. Meowmie has to work the 1st and 2nd for sure and she doesn't know yet about the weekend. If we decide not to go to this, could we please celebrate Catada Day and Independence Day in another way?

Thank you,
Lovies and purrrrrrrrrs,
Cassie

http://www.friendshipfestival.com/index.html

slick
05-31-2010, 06:25 PM
I wuv all you kitties but my heart throbs for the purrutiful Sparkler.

Dearest Sparkler:
Would you consider being by my side for the CataDay July 1st and US Independence Day July 4th?

Dreamingly,
Merlin. :love::love:

Pinot's Mom
06-01-2010, 10:40 AM
I'm home!

WHEW! What a trip! Canada, the Gulf twice, New Orleans, The Derby, The Preakness, a new romance for two PT kitties:love:, Cassie finding Mint Juleps:rolleyes:, helping Pelican friends with Dawn detergent, BIG parties at my place and Catada....:D What a wonderful ride in the Catmobile!

Thanks, all, for the fun! Thanks to Groucho for his wonderful skills!

By the way, Merlin, did you get your Catberry Mobile so you can keep in touch with Sparkler??;)

See you all soon!!

Purrs,
Pinot

phesina
06-01-2010, 06:38 PM
I wuv all you kitties but my heart throbs for the purrutiful Sparkler.

Dearest Sparkler:
Would you consider being by my side for the CataDay July 1st and US Independence Day July 4th?

Dreamingly,
Merlin. :love::love:

Oh, my beloved Merlin, my answer is yes, YES, YES!!!!!

We will celebrate our dual nationalities and dual ORANGIENESS together! I so much can't wait!!!!!!!

Love from your devoted little Sparkler, so much in love, at last! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

momcat
06-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Hi fellow kitties,
Sorry I haven't posted in lately. A few weeks ago something happened that made Meowmie very angry at compooters :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:, she was so mad that our compooter got packed up and put away where Meowmie didn't even have to look at it! She says she'll never do anything that involves using a compooter without a fully loaded gun to her head and an extremely sharp knife to her throat. I don't know what happened but I've never seen Meowmie so mad. She called compooters some very nasty things that I don't dare repeat. She really hates compooters with a passion. Anyway, I figured out how to get the compooter to work (but please don't tell Meowmie!)

I talked to the local Jaguar dealer today and she said she's very proud of us going to help our fellow animals in the Gulf Coast. She also said she'll use nothing but Dawn dish soap from now on. Because we put so many miles on the Catmobile this time, the mechanics are giving it a complete going over to keep it safe and running purrfectly. That should only take a week or two and it will be ready for our next adventure.

Once again a great time was had by all! We were so happy to have Merlin join us, he sure is a nice guy! So, let's all get rested up so we can be ready to take off again for the July festivities.

Watch your e-mail for plans and updates!

Your friend,
Groucho

slick
06-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Oh, my beloved Merlin, my answer is yes, YES, YES!!!!!

We will celebrate our dual nationalities and dual ORANGIENESS together! I so much can't wait!!!!!!!

Love from your devoted little Sparkler, so much in love, at last! :love::love::love::love::love::love: Oh my love, you have made my day. I only have paws for you. Meowmie got some pikchures of me but she said dat Photobucket was not cooperating so she would post some in the next couple of days.

Groucho, thanks for the update. I wait with purrated breathe for the next adventure with my little Sparkler. I'm so glad that Meowmie took me from dat shelter. I never would have met all of you and found the love of my life. :love::love:

patiently waiting
Merlin.